Platinum Difficulty Rating

Pokkit_

Rate the platinum difficulty  

368 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv60/funkyweed/Difficulty%20Threads/trophy_00.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/10

It would be a 2/10 if it wasn't for the drinking game. That one is a real pain in the ass. The extreme opponent has you doing certain ones where you need to move two circles controlled with the left and right analog stick, in a circle, and the game keeps inverting the directions as well as swaying them all over the place. You have like 10 seconds to do it, if you fail you start all over again.

The rest of the game is standard stuff; complete the story, complete all side missions, a couple of misc trophies. I only need the one for getting tailed, only happened once...

I have not yet to get Plat yet for this game but I still want to give my opinion for this game since there is so many that "vote personal even if skill matter"

Overall there is much "do this and that" , It takes some time but it's not difficult at all.

Time is not the hard thing here... Myself voted 7 (should be 9 on my skill) but that is because overall I feel that the most trophies myself got or going through is quite simple but time consuming which is not the problem...

I like these time consuimg ones sometimes but the "drinking game" is hard as hell.. easy 10/10 if solo ...

I decided to try it out quite early and man .. The drinking game trophy is just big AWEFUL!

Get a IRL friend and you probably have some luck , if you both are skilled then ok but still very hard.

There is videos and guides on what to do. I "should not" vote until I get the plat but this is the first game I really have too. The drinking game is just..

I voted 7 becasue of this but with "2" players with each one on the sticks it is probably around 5 / 10 .. nothing hard really , most time consuming wich is not bad imo.

Edited by Whitesnake
second player is confusing..

voted 7 because of the luck based trophies TRACED and the damn drinking game inverted cursor BS.

always get hacked.. never been tailed to my knowledge.. even left my ps3 on over night since getting this game at 12 am on launch day..still no traced ffs :l

if it wasn't for those two trophies.. this would be a 3/10.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfree7

When I looked it said 3rd and then this morning it said 4th. Strange. Still big congrats.

It's probably cos the guy that was 3rd updated after varkovsky.

voted 7 because of the luck based trophies TRACED and the damn drinking game inverted cursor BS.

always get hacked.. never been tailed to my knowledge.. even left my ps3 on over night since getting this game at 12 am on launch day..still no traced ffs :l

if it wasn't for those two trophies.. this would be a 3/10.

Just cos you can't get traced doesn't mean its hard, it's just ubi's fucked up servers.

If anything it's time consuming and therefor not hard, just time consuming. But in agree with the drinking games being a bitch!

I'd give it a 5 since overall the game isn't hard apart from the pain of finding your last few songs and the traced trophy.

The drinking games were easy for me since I got a friend to control one analog stick. But I did try some on my own and I was hopeless so I would have hated to have to do them on my own so I can see how hard they would have been

I voted a 3, I don't think it is difficult to get any of the trophies, just took a long time. I kept fast travelling between the drinking game locations so I could quickly begin the higher levels - I failed a couple of times and ended up passed out nearby but actually found the tenth levels a bit easier than some of the earlier ones. I wasn't fortunate to have someone around to help with the second stick, but that's a good idea! Hunting for the music took a long time too, but luckily whilst doing so I got the traced trophy. Racing was pretty easy - it said to just complete 10 races not even win, I only won 8 of the 10.

Edited by Spyhunter06

I said 4.

I think I'm going to struggle with the racing and tailing trophies, but the single player stuff -- even the drinking game -- is really just more frustrating than downright difficult.

The racing and tailing trophies are probably the easiest, you don't have to win the races, just finish in time, and the tailings are easy as the other people don't even know your there unless they see you, during tailings they don't get told it's happening so just stay back, you can tail from like 75-100m away and also remember they don't see you as Aiden, it'll be a random NPC.

Easy Peasy. :p