Watch Dogs Bitching Thread

kfree7

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The annoying thing is online worked perfectly up till Tuesday (release date) then it was broken, clearly the servers can not cope with the amount of players wanting to play, just glad I got the online trophies done early, (Saturday) as I have a feeling it will be a while before everything is sorted out properly.

Beside the obivious of onlime server

The Online game modes has so much flaws, hacking and trail player can just quit distrupting you scan, randomly running around and shooting people and when shot dead by police they can respawn , camp at a dead zone where no place to hide and many other lame tricks.

Thank god i am done with that shit.

No decryption or online free roam on the ps3 version. I just found that out if I had known that I wouldnt have bought the game.

You're kidding right? that's messed up especially since that wasn't made clear at all. Although I'll say you aren't missing much with Decryption, it sucks. Haven't tried freeroam yet.

My biggest gripe is the soundtrack, awful, just awful. With peoples reactions to how weak GTAV's soundtrack was you'd think they would have done a bit more to try to at least be on a similar level of mediocrity, instead they've successfully created the worst open world soundtrack of the past 10 years.

You're kidding right? that's messed up especially since that wasn't made clear at all. Although I'll say you aren't missing much with Decryption, it sucks. Haven't tried freeroam yet.

My biggest gripe is the soundtrack, awful, just awful. With peoples reactions to how weak GTAV's soundtrack was you'd think they would have done a bit more to try to at least be on a similar level of mediocrity, instead they've successfully created the worst open world soundtrack of the past 10 years.

Im not kidding I had to go to the ubisoft forums to find that out Im currently in a chat with playstation trying to get a refund since I bought the digital version

The online servers are broken. Period. I've tried to hack about a dozen people today. It worked once, besides this time someone else hacked me, and their character wasn't visible. I think they had glitched themselves inside a building.

My biggest complaint is that this game was supppsed to set a benchmark for next gen. "This is the game that defines next-gen" so they said, and what I'm playing defines ripping off Rockstar, and really doesn't look (that much) better than GTA5 on the Xbox 360. It doesn't really do anything new for the sandbox genre, and it surely doesn't make me sit up and pay attention and say "this is why I shelled out for a new console."

EDIT: wrong forum (since I'm on ps4) but the bitching, I'll stand by the bitching

Edited by DoktorNein
right game, wrong forum?

really just coming in to echo everyone else. The online was implemented very poorly. I got this and convinced a few of my friends to get this because the online multiplayer looked a little bit interesting. Now, im sitting here like the bad guy asking them to buy a game that we cant even play online together.

Very upset with Ubisoft and their inability to follow through with their online promises. Could have sworn in the 101 trailer they said, "hop online with your friends," and i cant even join session in progress when a buddy of mine joins a decryption. Never mind being able to search together via a matchmaking system. Total shit, to be honest.

Edited by ifistbrowni

well

first - online os garbage, let say like any other multiplayer in early AC games from Ubisoft

second - tired of Ubisoft's tailing missions, tail him, tail her, tail tail tail, well enough, and now tail in MP, garbage

well

first - online os garbage, let say like any other multiplayer in early AC games from Ubisoft

second - tired of Ubisoft's tailing missions, tail him, tail her, tail tail tail, well enough, and now tail in MP, garbage

speaking of ubisoft and multiplayer, have they ever created a competent multiplayer game? Assassins Creed has to be the most boring/popular multiplayer i have ever played. I dread collecting the online trophies/achievements every time a new Assassin's Creed gets released. It's so terrible/un-fun.

This game's multiplayer, from the little that i saw, looked like it had potential. I haven't been able to play anything but an online hacking 1v1 and that was stupid as hell. The person i was chasing just went into an Alley where there were no NPC's and i had to follow him, just to look like an idiot.

Driving is my only complaint so far. I absolutely hate it. It feels so strange to me. Haven't dived deep into the online mode yet. Someone entered my game and tried to hack my data and I found him and beat him with a stick. That was pretty awesome.

Loving the game so far. Haven't looked at the trophies enough though.

I haven't been able to start the game yet, but please please PLEASE tell me there are no online trophies....

EDIT: Nevermind, I should've known. Ugh. I hate online trophies...... and I was hoping that this would be a multiplayer-free platinum. >:(

well, it seems like you've found out for yourself. But, yeah, there are like 5 online trophies. I've heard they're simple/easy but i have been unable to earn any single one (like i said, i've only successfully been able to connect to one game).

speaking of ubisoft and multiplayer, have they ever created a competent multiplayer game? Assassins Creed has to be the most boring/popular multiplayer i have ever played. I dread collecting the online trophies/achievements every time a new Assassin's Creed gets released. It's so terrible/un-fun.

This game's multiplayer, from the little that i saw, looked like it had potential. I haven't been able to play anything but an online hacking 1v1 and that was stupid as hell. The person i was chasing just went into an Alley where there were no NPC's and i had to follow him, just to look like an idiot.

latest FarCry 3 co-op was ok-ish, not great, kinda story driven though

but i agree AC multiplayer is one of the most boring and pointless, hope Unity will have a good co-op instead of what they previously had in AC

latest FarCry 3 co-op was ok-ish, not great, kinda story driven though

but i agree AC multiplayer is one of the most boring and pointless, hope Unity will have a good co-op instead of what they previously had in AC

Far-Cry 3 co-op was the worst feature in the game. Multiplayer in Assassins Creed is the worst feature in the game. Multiplayer in Watch_Dogs seems like it's the worst feature in the game.

Ubisoft cant do multiplayer. They should give up.

Rainbow Six Vegas was the last game that they've created which was a bit of fun. The Terrorist Hunts in RB6:Vegas were one of the best features. That was like 7 years ago. I fear for The Division. Ubisoft has been unable to create one successful online game mode, now they're attempting a game that focuses primarily on online play and i can just imagine how atrocious it will turn out.

Don't get me wrong, The Division looks great. The idea of it and the graphics are both top-notch, but all the video's were created in a controlled environment. I would have a lot more confidence in the online if it was in anyone elses hands (anyone but Square Enix).

Edited by ifistbrowni

Far-Cry 3 co-op was the worst feature in the game. Multiplayer in Assassins Creed is the worst feature in the game. Multiplayer in Watch_Dogs seems like it's the worst feature in the game.

Don't get me wrong, The Division looks great. The idea of it and the graphics are both top-notch, but all the video's were created in a controlled environment. I would have a lot more confidence in the online if it was in someone elses hands (anyone but Square Enix).

i kinda liked FarCry3 co-op though, not great of course, but decent

and i agree, i'm so worried about the Division now, with this approach it is going to be a failure if there is no singleplayer component in it at all

i kinda liked FarCry3 co-op though, not great of course, but decent

But it would be a "far-cry" to claim that it was one of Far Cry 3's best feature. To be honest, it was nowhere near up to par with the base game. Though, i think Far-cry 3 co-op kinda has an excuse because i'm pretty sure it was out-sourced. But, i agree, its probably the most enjoyable out of the 3 (by enjoyable, i mean playable, no way would i ever play Far Cry 3 co-op for "fun").

Anyways, between my last few posts im beginning to feel like a whiny bitch. I'll stop now. I'll just let what i have said resonate with other users and see what kind of reaction they have.

I'm just mainly upset with this game's multiplayer because i convinced two other friends to get it because i had a feeling the multiplayer would be something worth playing (since next-gen is lacking a unique multiplayer) and they're all looking at me like im some idiot by telling them to get a game we can't even play together. But, like i said, i swear the 101 video said that you could play online decryption with your friends.

Looks like i'm going to have to wait for TLOU to finally have a good multiplayer game to play with friends on next-gen. That or NHL 15. Whichever one comes out first. Definitely cannot wait til NHL 15.

Edited by ifistbrowni