Social Lubricant

Zeydlitz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only a few pointers I have...

• When the controls get mirrored, hold the controller upside down OR change the inverted axis in the menu
  • Get two people to do it, one focusing on 1 stick, and the other on the other stick.

That;s about it. Unless you have superior co-ordination, this is the hardest trophy in the game.

This does not fill me with confidence. I just got the game today and haven't tried all the little side missions and activities... but this sounds like a tough one.

100% the hardest trophy of the game, theres like 4-5 sequences for each level and its so boring about a minute wait to start the next level, if you fail you wake up in a gutter and must retravel to the bar

There are only a few pointers I have...

• When the controls get mirrored, hold the controller upside down OR change the inverted axis in the menu
  • Get two people to do it, one focusing on 1 stick, and the other on the other stick.

That;s about it. Unless you have superior co-ordination, this is the hardest trophy in the game.

I did it two people, easiest 10 levels by far. But the 2 other is a PAIN in the ass. i don't get why ubisoft would implement something like this!?

I don't find this too hard. I actually found this fun. I believe that the look sensitivity option could help with this too. It might be easier for me too because the dead zones on the PS4 controllers are practically non existent so the sticks are more precise and sensitive.

Probably a dumb question, but where do you even find the drinking game?

At the bar icons on the map. It's a martini glass.

Yeah, fucking bullshit the extreme one. Been stuck on level 10 for about an hour, cant for the life of me do the 9th or so one in, where the circles intersect. I'll probably do the other two games, then come back to extreme.

Don't underestimate this mini game if you haven't done it yet, like I did. It is hard and really annoying.

Unless they patch this to alter it in some way (less rounds per level, more time per round, less levels, easier... whatever), then it's virtually impossible and frankly I don't believe anyone has done this legitimately yet.

Two players would certainly help on the dual-stick sections, but the time is way too tight on some of the button pressing rounds.

Is there any precedent for trophies being patched/made easier? This one desperately needs it, and it's clear that whoever wrote the trophy list for this game had definitely not even played these drinking games or it would,

a) not have been bronze,

or

b) not have even been a requirement to Plat.

Unless they patch this to alter it in some way (less rounds per level, more time per round, less levels, easier... whatever), then it's virtually impossible and frankly I don't believe anyone has done this legitimately yet.

Two players would certainly help on the dual-stick sections, but the time is way too tight on some of the button pressing rounds.

Is there any precedent for trophies being patched/made easier? This one desperately needs it, and it's clear that whoever wrote the trophy list for this game had definitely not even played these drinking games or it would,

a) not have been bronze,

or

The only way to do it is legit. I did it by myself, had nobody to help me with the controller. The axis does nothing, I tried it and it didn't make a difference. The button press ones are pretty easy, you just need to work a path out and button spam.

a) not have been bronze,

or

There's a precedent for trophies being patched, but easy trophies aren't a requirement for games, so it's sort of a moot point.

Also, it's totally possible to do on your own. I'm on level 8 of extreme. There's a way to do it if you fail the first time, I'm not sure what it is.. something something practice maybe? I agree it's hard, but it's also not impossible.

Edited by Vo1cl

something something practice maybe? I agree it's hard, but it's also not impossible.

I agree also that this is hard and not impossible... If it was purely impossible it would not even be in the game but you should also agree.

Solo this thing is almost impossible. maybe not quite right but you have to have a "brain" that is not from this world.. By solo that means..

That means the "L / R and reverse" thing.. IQ 9000 here I come! ..

Which means they should patch this one 100% or delete from plat.

Is it because it's to hard for myself? Ofcourse not.. Some trophies are hard and I'm not the "biggest trophy hunter what so ever" but something needs to happen ..

The brain doesn't work like that to have 2 things inverted at the same time , am I right or wrong.. I have the feeling I'm wrong so please tell me why :p :whistle:

Just done the button pressing one which was rather easy. And I did the one where you to use both sticks keeping it in circles.. the later rounds were really hard.

Going to do the last one later on, hopefully it isn't too bad.

Only trophy I am worried about is the "traced" trophy.

I ended up going to the hardest (Pawnee) one first as I was in the area exploring. Got to the 4th round and thought "wtf is this shit?! I can't even get past this round and I've sill got 2 more guys to face?!".

Ended up looking online to discover this guy was the last (and hardest) of the bunch. Found the first guy and did them pretty easily. 2nd guy is proving a little difficult tbh. I got stuck on round 7 for ages, but managed rounds 8 and 9 first try?! Given round 10 a few goes but I'm in the same boat as Whitesnake in that my brain doesn't seem to want to work that way (I was struggling with the one where the left stick controls the right hand circle and vice versa).

I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has a Xim (or equivalent) kb/mouse doohicky? I reckon using a mouse to control the right circle would make things easier...

I ended up going to the hardest (Pawnee) one first as I was in the area exploring. Got to the 4th round and thought "wtf is this shit?! I can't even get past this round and I've sill got 2 more guys to face?!".

Ended up looking online to discover this guy was the last (and hardest) of the bunch. Found the first guy and did them pretty easily. 2nd guy is proving a little difficult tbh. I got stuck on round 7 for ages, but managed rounds 8 and 9 first try?! Given round 10 a few goes but I'm in the same boat as Whitesnake in that my brain doesn't seem to want to work that way (I was struggling with the one where the left stick controls the right hand circle and vice versa).

I'm wondering if anyone on this forum has a Xim (or equivalent) kb/mouse doohicky? I reckon using a mouse to control the right circle would make things easier...

Which one is the hardest?

Please tell me its 1 of the 2 I have already done?(thumbstick and button ones)

Which one is the hardest?

Please tell me its 1 of the 2 I have already done?(thumbstick and button ones)

As Harry has said, combo of both types of challenges. He's the guy in Pawnee (northern point of the map). Waffles on like a paranoid android about government spying etc. You know the type, probably has tinfoil wallpaper throughout his house.

There's no way they intended this trophy to be this hard, as I say, whoever wrote the list clearly hadn't even played these games.

The ones where the controls are all swapped and weird are completely impossible once the things go a long way outside the circle you have literally no control over them.

Two people seems the only way to do it, but that's not an option for me.