"traced" trophy......

Wolfwood

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this trophy is becoming a total plat blocker for me....iv left my game on all day for up to 3-5 hours not a single people tailed me since release of the game at midnight! does anyone know a fast way to kick this one off? if it's entirely luck based then grats if the online dies it's a unoptainable plat -_-

Keep invading people and you will get invaded back could also be servers still playing up a bit.

For the "Traced" Trophy, do you just play your game normally and wait for someone to tail you?

I've done the online Tailed but not got anyone to tail me...

Also what do i need to do for the "Peephole" Trophy, i played all the 6 online modes, not sure what else i need to do.....Thanks...:)

Keep in mind this game just came out, so there aren't a lot of people playing it yet. I be this weekend will be a lot easier to find people for these online trophies. (assuming the servers don't crash)

For the "Traced" Trophy, do you just play your game normally and wait for someone to tail you?

Curious as well.

Curious as well.

You have to be in Free Roam without doing anything, no minigames, no police chases and obviously no story/side missions. Online search for targets counts as a mission, so don't search for anyone either. You will get the message, "You are being invaded." when someone invades you. Unfortunately, they won't always tail you, most people I had were trying to hack me.

Look for NPCs with info "Blume Affiliate" and hack their phones and wait for them to make a call. Unlike police calls, it will have purple color. Wait until they are done to receive an Online Bounty. I can't confirm it, but I think it raises the chances of you being targeted by other players while they are searching for someone to invade.

According to my phone an enemy Fixer is following me which is all well and good since it's progress towards the trophy but it's been about 30 minutes now. I don't think I've seen them yet, I've just been stood around waiting for them to finish.

if someone successfully completes a tail on you, does the game notify you? AFAIK the person getting tailed does not even know they are getting tailed? is this right

No, you know when you're getting tailed or being hacked. A purple circle appears showing your tailer/hacker's whereabouts. You are always notified when someone invades you, whether it's for hacking or tailing.

No, you know when you're getting tailed or being hacked. A purple circle appears showing your tailer/hacker's whereabouts. You are always notified when someone invades you, whether it's for hacking or tailing.

oic that's good thanks for clearing that up. i can keep count when someone tails me

You have to be in Free Roam without doing anything, no minigames, no police chases and obviously no story/side missions. Online search for targets counts as a mission, so don't search for anyone either.

That's exactly what I did. Besides the trophy unlocking, is there anyway to know if you've been tailed at all (assuming you aren't watching the screen when it's happening)?

The peephole is for the privacy invasions, where u hack a outlet and get access to people's bedroom etc.

There the same sorta logos as the gps locations in the shape of a eye.

Ok....Thanks....:)

You have to be in Free Roam without doing anything, no minigames, no police chases and obviously no story/side missions. Online search for targets counts as a mission, so don't search for anyone either. You will get the message, "You are being invaded." when someone invades you. Unfortunately, they won't always tail you, most people I had were trying to hack me.

Look for NPCs with info "Blume Affiliate" and hack their phones and wait for them to make a call. Unlike police calls, it will have purple color. Wait until they are done to receive an Online Bounty. I can't confirm it, but I think it raises the chances of you being targeted by other players while they are searching for someone to invade.

Ok..Thanks...I'll just freeroam my world and wait to see.....

That's exactly what I did. Besides the trophy unlocking, is there anyway to know if you've been tailed at all (assuming you aren't watching the screen when it's happening)?

Beside the obvious "You are being invaded." message and purple circle during tailing, you should see your score and how your and your tailer's Notoriety is affected when it's over. But i'm not entirely sure if that screen stays like that until you press :circle:.

Edit: How did I forget... You can actually check your "Players Met" screen on your PS4/3 and it will show you if someone has invaded you, it even tells you Online Hacking and Online Tailing and how long ago.

Edited by neosnake101

Does anyone know what being hacked/tailed successfully does for invader/invaded?

When you're being hacked if they are successful they gain notoriety and you lose notoriety, proportionate to what your skill level is compared to theirs. When you're being tailed it doesn't affect you in any way, the other person just gains notoriety if they are successful. You never want to get hacked or fail at hacking, because depending on the skill comparison you can end up losing quite a bit of notoriety. I had one yesterday where I only gained about 50 when I successfully hacked the other person, but if I had gotten caught I would have lost more than 5 times that amount.

Beside the obvious "You are being invaded." message and purple circle during tailing, you should see your score and how your and your tailer's Notoriety is affected when it's over. But i'm not entirely sure if that screen stays like that until you press :circle:.

Edit: How did I forget... You can actually check your "Players Met" screen on your PS4/3 and it will show you if someone has invaded you, it even tells you Online Hacking and Online Tailing and how long ago.

can you please tell me how to get to this screen that shows this info? I went into the in-game phone and couldn't find Players met