Question about 2ndadry Quests

wlitw

In my quest for platinum, I did the campaign on Easy, and now I'm doing it on Expert.

If I miss some secondary objectives (because it's too hard for me to get them because of my equipment), can I do them on Chapter Select ? Or do I NECESSARLY make them during campaign ?

Thanks a lot :)

Chapter select works fine. It even shows you how many of the stage's sub-quests you've completed, and how many of the available Unique Items you've unlocked. 's very handy. Oh, and as soon as you unlock a battle in Chapter Select (by completing it on any difficulty) you can PLAY it on any difficulty - so for example, if you wanna play the last mission on Expert, you don't necessarily need to go through the whole game on Expert first - you can just change your difficulty to Expert, and select the last mission from Chapter Select.

(You may wonder why I use that particular example... well, completing the last chapter on Expert with all secondary missions accomplished unlocks the most elite item of them all - the Bracers of Someone-Or-Other, which make all your attacks 'Perfectly Timed'. So if you can manage to pull it off (difficult, but not impossible), you can make the rest of Expert much, much easier.

Yes, deffffinitely! You can always attempt them later with better items, but try your best because some of the items [for completing all secondary obj] will help greatly while completing Expert.

edit: Argh, Dragon posted way better info than me. Btw, Bracers of Jason, lulz.. And then you can use that to help unlock Odysseus' Dagger (another "elite" item) from one the Challenges.

Edited by Eye Beams

Thanks a lot for all your advices :)

I'm not that good at the game, I usually have to try 3-4 times duels to success them :D I asked the question because I'm not good at all with timed duels, and even if I'm not at this point, I fear Lyssa's duel. I didn't success in finishing it in 4min on Easy, so on Expert ...

I'm surprised so many people have a hard time with Lyssa. I found 'her' to be one of the easiest bosses in the game. On Normal, I finished her within the 4-minute time-frame without ever using Fury Mode, despite having a full bar for the entire fight - just to see if I could.

There's lots of things I'm worried about facing on Expert... but she ain't one of them. :whistle: