Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

leowtyx

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey guys, for who need the rival trophy. Please send me a friend request with Warp Rival mentioned.

I have two times uploaded on the bloody hell leader-board.

Warp challenge room: 13.430

Advanced Warp Challenge Room: 19.916

Before you start the challenge, please make sure the leader-board is loaded up with my time showing. If leader-board is not loading up, don't even try, it won't count. Trophy will pop as soon as you beat my time at the end of the challenge.

Search Youtube for a video title "Warp: All Challenge Rooms Gold", which give you an idea how to beat my time. I recommend the advanced warp challenge room. Good luck.

P.S. Please make a post to support ps3trophies.org

Edited by MariDave

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm kinda pissed. I made a second account real quick to get a time on here that I could use on my first account to beat. First I barely missed it, retried, and got a gold on my sub account. But when I went to my main one to try to beat my own time, it only showed my original time and not the gold time. I got gold 3 more times on my second account but the leaderboard never updated to reflect it.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
When the leaderbords will be back (if.. :2walls: ), add me for the Rival Trophy.

Id: The_Mankind_

Send me psn message with the aim and it's all gooood !

Thanks.

I seriously doubt that will ever happen. :( It had been months of contacting EA support for I don't know how many times, and they finally just said that it wasn't their responsibility to support the game. The justification being that they were only publishing the game. So, they told me to contact trapdoor. But that was impossibile. Even their web site was/is down. Tried emailing them but I never got a reply. I simply moved on after that. The support for this game is inexistent. :mad:

Don't even bother wasting your time trying to get answers. Too bad, because the game itself is actually pretty fun.