Rate the trophy difficulty  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_gold_8.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating 7.83

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

After hitting 100% a few hours ago, I give it an eight. Would have voted it lower, but it appears that the leaderboards are rather glitched at the moment, making "Rival" more troublesome than it should have been. The boards often won't load at all, and when they do, my scores show as "no time," or "nothing here." The few that do show are older scores, which I've long since surpassed. Confusing and frustrating.

The game as a whole was also a solid challenge, with the speedrun trophy of particular note. A few very annoying glitches and imprecise warping didn't help matters. Overall, the lack of polish almost makes me wish I didn't buy this, but I have to admit that reaching full completion was satisfying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Still says "no time" for some even after I completed the challenges again, not sure if you need to quit after completing a challenge to get the time to show up or not but it's annoying. That is for the Challenge Room select screen, but once I get into the level my time shows up on the right hand side, obviously a bug.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

9/10

due to in a rush, the 360 ver was so much easier since your able to make a back-up copy of your checkpoint save and if you mess up too many times, you can reload that copy, and pick up where you left off to do better and the timing will still be the same when you 1st reached the furthest checkpoint. now on the ps3 ver, i couldn't copy my furthest checkpoint save to my flashdrive, so if i die too much esp on that pillar boss i have no choice but to start a new game all the way back again sadly.