Rate the trophy difficulty.  

304 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_9.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.93

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45
Updated average.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the trophies are very boostable. I did give it an 8 though because the ranks and medals/badges are time consuming. In addition to that, the badges/medals require you to be somewhat skilled with pretty much all aspects of the game from vehicles, to troop weapons, to flying and from offense to defense. All in all, a very impressive trophy list.

I'm still plagued by freezing issues at the end of games because I am on wireless. :mad: Getting to general takes even longer when you can't get the 50 bonus points for winning a round. Also, some people are incapable of hosting a dedicated ranked game for 4 hours which is rather unfortunate.

I'm sure a few people out there have the platinum for it, but not many. I wish I had played this more when it 1st came out and before trophies came out so I would have been higher rank. I doubt I would ever got to general, but I would of liked a few more rank trophies. Still this is an easy 10 difficulty, even though most of the trophies are boostable or even easy without boosting aside from rank and medals.

Definite 10, best player i know has put in 400 hours and is on 150,000 points. Still another 100,000 to go.

The medals require immense skill as well.

Fortunately i love the game so throwing hours at it is a pleasure, but i'll never get the platinum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10. no doubt about it.

I have 668 hours, I'm a Colonel. Still 61,454 away from General. I'm missing 4 trophies including the Platinum... master badges, warhawk badges, general & platinum.

needed master badges - 4x4

needed warhawk badges - Torch, sniper, RPG, Knife, Binocs, Air Mine, Turret, Air 2 Surface (vehicles), Munitions, 4x4 :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...