XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
tokeshaze247
 
tokeshaze247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: bronx new york
Posts: 130
Default how to get marskman medal??

it says to reach 25%...i dnt kno how but im at 17.4%...searched the net..couldnt find out how to get the % up...is it certain weapons..does any1 know
tokeshaze247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
borsdy
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 263
Default

This is not for your global accuracy, it is accuracy for a specific weapon.

This medal only applys for weapons that fire bullets, I used the AR. Just go into a DM or TDM and go crazy. If you have been playing the game for a while it may be hard to bring your accuracy back up but I am sure you can do it.
__________________
borsdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:22 AM   #3
tokeshaze247
 
tokeshaze247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: bronx new york
Posts: 130
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsdy View Post
This is not for your global accuracy, it is accuracy for a specific weapon.

This medal only applys for weapons that fire bullets, I used the AR. Just go into a DM or TDM and go crazy. If you have been playing the game for a while it may be hard to bring your accuracy back up but I am sure you can do it.


thanx...i'll have to try it out
tokeshaze247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:42 PM   #4
canana
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 629

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

I have meet the requirements for the medal:

Kills IAR:5
Weapon Accuracy:26.8%
Kills with weapons: 57

I don't have it tought.Please tell me that the weapon is the riffle...
__________________



canana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:17 AM   #5
JadeShark
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 361
Default

But isn't that an average on all your weapons,, not just a specific one
JadeShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:16 AM   #6
canana
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 629

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeShark View Post
But isn't that an average on all your weapons,, not just a specific one
I am affraid it is ONE specific type of weapon, I used the riffle. I had to make another 5 kills in a round with the riffle and then I got the medal.
__________________



canana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #7
Rektum
 
Rektum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Swe-land
Posts: 41
Default

I have a sort of related question to this.
All the IAR (In A Round/Row), what is that really?
Is it, like for Marksman, kill 5 people with your rifle without dying or kill 5 people with your rifle in an entire game, where you can die between the kills?
I never really got that...
Rektum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:32 AM   #8
canana
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Portugal
Posts: 629

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rektum View Post
I have a sort of related question to this.
All the IAR (In A Round/Row), what is that really?
Is it, like for Marksman, kill 5 people with your rifle without dying or kill 5 people with your rifle in an entire game, where you can die between the kills?
I never really got that...
IAR-In a round.

You just need 5 kills(Riffle) in an entire game.JUst make sure it is a ranked match.
__________________



canana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:09 PM   #9
Rektum
 
Rektum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Swe-land
Posts: 41
Default

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
That makes it much easier.
Rektum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:23 PM   #10
MHael
 
MHael's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 206
Default

Not only is it specific to one weapon and not global, but you can only get this medal with weapons that "shoot". You cannot earn this medal using grenades, mines or the knife. It must be a projectile weapon. Not so sure with the flamethrower...
__________________




All blank friend requests will be denied and deleted.
MHael is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07 AM.