Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

ur-momma

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So me and my buddy, PSN id: grabthis, are looking for three more dedicated people to rank up easily in warhawk. We already have a few extra PS3s in around to set up as dummy players and we're planning on my playing the fortress on cap max. that's about 50-75 points in a matter of 30 seconds and it's legit so sony should not reset the accounts. Please keep in mind that we both are very good at this game, Grab this already has around 100,000 points legit and i've become quite good myself in the past few months. we're just trying to get to that plat trophy a lil quicker because by my calculations we would still have around 9 months to go legit. but please post here if you are interested and we'll start asap. thx guys

right tbh your neva gunna b as goodas my m8 who goes over 5-6 rounds without dieing killing over 50 people . but i am interested in gettin points add me - username- is trollup my warhawk account is warhawk-gx1 i use this but dont get bandit teamwork so can stay in rookie games for eaasier points lol .

I'll start (where Darkheart's now deleted thread was headed): I will send the next nine people to post a clan invite and we will all pass leadership to obtain the Warlord trophy. Then (if it's possible - I'm not sure it is) we will split into two groups of five and play two clan-restricted (red server) matches against each other so we all get the rivalry trophy. From there, if people want to boost medals/badges/ribbons it's up to them. I will keep track of this and make sure it happens as quickly as possible so those who've been trying forever can be done with it. Not to steal Darkheart's thunder, just to keep it organized on the boards here. As soon as we get ten here, the invites go out. Who's in?

01 - Razorhoof78

02 - Darkhearts

03 - Sargeant_kozi

04 - GODDIS

05 - Aumaanra

06 - funkyweed

07 - xxVapuRxx

08 -

09 -

10 -

Edited by Razorhoof78

Bandwidth Donor

Warlord

World Victory

Bandit Award

Master Award

Warhawk Award

Recognition of Merit

Decorated Soldier

Executive Honor

Commander

Lt. Colonel

General

Flying Fortress

Hitlist

These are all the warhawk trophies I still require, and the platinum but thats a long way off! When do you wanna start? Which other trophies does everyone need?

Bandwidth Donor

Warlord

World Victory

Bandit Award

Master Award

Warhawk Award

Recognition of Merit

Decorated Soldier

Executive Honor

Commander

Lt. Colonel

General

Flying Fortress

Hitlist

These are all the warhawk trophies I still require, and the platinum but thats a long way off! I'll add the PSN ID's here, when shall we start attacking?! Which other trophies does everyone need?

01 - Razorhoof78

02 - Darkhearts

03 - Sargeant_kozi

04 - GODDIS

05 - Aumaanra

06 - funkyweed

07 - xxVapuRxx

08 -Da_Click_Clack

09 -

10 -

Two More! I will be glad to help anyone boost whatever I can aside from the clan trophies, just msg me on PSN.

Edited by Razorhoof78