Warhawk Exemplary Svc. glitch?

biocidej

This morning I was working on getting my 25 kills IAR to complete my requirements for Warhawk Exemplary Svc medal. During the course of getting this medal, I earned the Warhawk Air-to-Troop badge and then with 3 minutes left in the match the medal popped up on my screen saying I got Warhawk Exemplary Svc.

However, that was around 8AM this morning and as of 6PM tonight I still do not see either the medal or the badge in my Awards section. To make matters more strange, I just played another match where I did nothing but fly Warhawk and got 27 kills and neither the badge or medal that I had earned before came up.

I have verified that I definitely have all base requirements for both of the badge and medal and I was also playing a Player Ranked Server.

Has anyone else had this happen to them and does the server really take this long to update?

Did you log out, and log back in? Whenever I rank up, or gain a medal I know that's what I have to do.

Yeah, I did a few times actually... even 24 hours later it was still not there.

Ultimately, it's not a big deal because I got it this morning in another match. I can only assume that there was some sort of glitch in the match I was in because the Warkhawk A2T badge I had earned is still not in my profile.

• 4 months later...

I know this has been a while, however, this happened to me again this past week with my Master Pistol badge. I had 5 pistol kills and the in-badge recommendation appeared, however, even a few days later it is still not showing. I also received Master A2T in that match and it also did not credit, however, I got it (again) a few matches later and that one took.

Is it possible that some matches are not being recorded? I was on the same server (ranked player match) when I got the A2T (both times).

I know this has been a while, however, this happened to me again this past week with my Master Pistol badge. I had 5 pistol kills and the in-badge recommendation appeared, however, even a few days later it is still not showing. I also received Master A2T in that match and it also did not credit, however, I got it (again) a few matches later and that one took.

Is it possible that some matches are not being recorded? I was on the same server (ranked player match) when I got the A2T (both times).

That's really odd and honestly I don't know. I've never heard of those things glitching on people. I would suggest trying it again.

I know its probably a dumb and obvious question but you're earning these once the match starts right? And not in the pre-game?

• 2 years later...