"General" Hardest Trophy Tournament Help Please!!

platinum

Hi everyone. I am looking for a paragraph explaining why this trophy is difficult so I could use it in the hardest trophy tournament. Thanks everyone but please only write a piece if you know a lot about this trophy. Please no discussion as this trophy is already in the tournament. Thanks again!

The trophy: "General"

The reason this trophy is very very hard to attain is because of the shere time it takes to attain it. It takes approximately 900-1000 hrs of gameplay to grind out that many points. 275,000 points are required for the trophy, and you get 1 point per kill, and 25 points for a flag capture. you do the math. You also need to get 5,000 air to air kills as another requirement to unlock the rank of general when you have the sufficient amount of points. In other words you have to shoot down 5,000 planes while you yourself is in a plane as well. That is a lot now a days considering you're only going to see experienced players flying now and if you are new you will probably get owned. I have been playing about 650-700 hrs and have about 190,000 points and all of my air to air kills so I am hoping to attain this trophy around 1,000 hrs if i'm lucky. I hope that helps!

Just, as an aside, I think some of the reward requirements should make a mention.

One rank up requires you to aquire the "presidential merit" ribbon. This requires a ten kill streak and 75 team points in a map. Considering how overpowerd a well piloted warhawk is, a ten kill streak is far beyond the reach of even average players.

Another requires 99 warhawk wings. To get warhawk wings, you have to be the top player on the winning team. Doing that 99 times is a real struggle.

Theoreticaly, you could achieve the points requirements, but the medal and ribbon requirements would keep you locked out of ranking up.

I was awarded this trophy on 7/22/09. I was 920+ hours invested in the game and I'm pretty good at it. To get this trophy you are need 275,000 points and lots of requirements along the way. To put it in perspective, I average 88 points a game. I started playing on 6/21/08. So this trophy took me 1 year, 1 month & 1 day. 940 hours legit of work. Its no joke. In my opinion this is one of the toughest trophies to get on PS3. Strangely though, in my opinion, its the 2nd toughest to get in Warhawk. Warhawk Award (all badges at Warhawk level) is much, much, much tougher.

That trophy is for another tale...

agreen juzam, all warhawk badges is the hardest trophy in the game imo....only 3 left for me lol. but honestly if they're having a difficulty tournament, the masses will think general is a harder trophy than the badges so w/e. either way i think one should win.

Edited by aliensNmycloset

Thirded. Warhawk Award is more difficult than getting General or all the Medals.

The masses likely play a round, get 30 points, and react something like "Wtf... I need 275,000!?," then persist to get the easy trophies (or pad and get reset) and quit, hence why General is "so hard."

Edited by xHBTNx

• 2 weeks later...