Glitch Ranked Room 1 player splitscreen

Qu1ck57r1k3

Thanks to Poetic_Justice_ the guide has been reworked to be easier to understand from my original guide. Here is what he wrote.

I rewrote Qu1ck57r1k3’s directions for myself; I couldn’t understand what he was referring to at certain points. I also backfilled some of the “Why” to better understand the “How” in his method. Despite a number of successful glitch attempts, I am still abandoning the Warhawk platinum. WH is not worth the time. I hope this help someone else going for the platinum, though.

In a nutshell, this is the glitch:

After setting up your game modes in Tabs 1, 2, and 3, return to Tab 1: Server Options.

Set Password (required for glitch to work)

Highlight Ranked. Press :cross:, :circle:, and left on dpad all at the same time (takes you to Tab 4: Start Game if done correctly).

Press right on D-pad.

Press left on D-pad.

Press :cross: to Start Game.

A more thorough explanation follows.

Qu1ck57r1k3’s ONE PLAYER ROOM GLITCH

TAB 1: SERVER OPTIONS

Password (required for glitch to work): I used "ggg" (first letter to appear on PS3 virtual keyboard)

*Clan-restricted: [Check if using Weeztha’s 2 PS3 method; prevents randoms who are not in a clan from joining]

Ranked: [ignore this for now; return here in step 4]

Max Players (optional): [set to your max number of controllers to avoid randoms]

Min Players: 2 (or 4 if you have 4 controllers).

Buddy Slots (optional): 0-3 (if using 2nd PS3 or boosting partner)

Spawn Delay: 0 Seconds

Press :circle: only once to back out to tabs.

(Note: If you accidentally press :circle: twice, it will take you the Main Menu and reset some of your Server Options and Advanced Options to default, thereby erasing everything you just did. You must then re-enter your Option preferences a second time).

TAB 2: ADVANCED OPTIONS

Allow Team Switch: On

Balance Teams: Off

Allow Split Screen: On

Kick Idle Players: Off

Fly with Objective: On

Return Time (number of seconds you have to sit on flag to return it): 90 seconds. [if you are going for Flag Carrier Kills, max timer to 90 seconds)

TAB 3: GAME OPTIONS

Set these to whatever kills/wins you need.

Game Map:

Game Mode:

Map Layout:

Score Limit:

Time Limit:

Match Rounds:

RETURN TO TAB 1: SERVER OPTIONS

Ranked: Press :cross:, :circle:, and left on dpad all at the same time (don't press any button even a fraction of a second before the others; all three buttons must be pushed at exactly the same time).

If the game starts, the glitch did not work. Back out, re-enter your Server Options (Tab 1) and Advanced Options (Tab 2), and try the glitch again.

However, if you are now on the 4th Tab: START GAME, the glitch worked.

Note: On the left side of the screen there is a box labeled “Server Options”. It may show some odd options you didn’t select. Do not worry, as you are not finished working the glitch yet. Ignore this information.

Press right on D-pad. This will take you to TAB 1: SERVER OPTIONS. DO NOT PRESS :cross: OR YOU WILL UNDO THE GLITCH. Ensure that Ranked has a checkmark in the box.

Note: On the right side of the TAB 1: START GAME screen will be a box titled “Information”. It will say

Limitations:

Min Number of players(8)

All Talk

Friendly Fire

Split Screen(Off)

Intermission

Fly with Objective(Off)

IGNORE THIS “INFORMATION” BOX. I read it and thought, “Oh man, I have 8 minimum players, Split Screen is off, and Fly with Objective is off. The glitch didn’t work.” However, the glitch still is still working.

Now, press :left: on D-pad; this will complete the glitch. On the left side of the screen it says “Server Options”. All those odd settings you saw when you first did the glitch should be gone; instead, your Server Options and Advanced Options will be in their place. The key things to look for

Type: Player Ranked [Match must be ranked]

Min/MAX Players: 2/24 [should be whatever you set Min/MAX to on TAB 1]

Allow Team Switch: On

Balance Teams: Off

Allow Split Screen: On

Good to go? Press :cross: to Start Game.

WEEZTHA’S METHOD (TWO PLAYER OR TWO PS3’S BOOSTING WITH Qu1ck57r1k3’s ONE PLAYER ROOM GLITCH)

1. Make sure your friend is in your clan.

2. Check (ON) the clans restictions and fill in your clan name(s) for both teams. This will stop any randoms from joining your room.

3. Set the max players to 8, and set only 1 player required to start the match.

4. Use the glitch to make the room ranked and start the game.

You be on red team by yourself. Have your friend (or second PS3) activate 4 controllers in splitscreen.

Per weeztha: “I used 2 ps3s and usually 5 controllers, 1 ps3 was my main and the 2nd I had 4 player splitscreen, I put 1 dummy in a APC to have the other dummies respawn in. Run 3 dummies to desired spot or vehicle and kill them. Wash, rinse, repeat.

To get my platinum required 187 [in game] hrs, 1420 games played, and 22554 kills.”

Basically you can earn the platinum completely solo outside of the clan trophies.

All credit to VirtualNight for discovering this glitch.

Credit to poetic_justice_ for rewriting the guide to have it be more detailed.

Edit 1: made the guide more detailed

Edit 2: clarified a serious error on the guide that caused confusion on how to do the glitch.

Edit 3: Poetic_Justice_ rewrote the guide and with permission I added it to the main post.

Previously there was an issue that came up a few months ago that European players could not make the room, the issue has been resolved based on VirtualNight confirming it now works again.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you're making a room, choose your map, number of players & everything you want to change (but don't activate rank room), then you must insert password, after that highlight ranked room but don't press X just yet.

If you have everything you wan't set up for your room (game mode, map, etc) press X, O, then LEFT on the d-pad at the same time. Then press RIGHT LEFT RIGHT on the D-Pad and start your game.

This means that you can boost your kills yourself with a second controller and have spawn timer at 0 for instant spawn. I'm not sure if you can earn medals in this glitch room.

The best way for points is on Fortress on the Badlands with fly with objective active, you can get between 8,000 - 10,000 points per hour like this.

Here are some confirmed things about this room:

You can earn points for rank up.

Kills for weapons count so you can get your 1000 kills with each weapon/vehicle/turret (save for the knife which needs 500 and swarm missiles which needs 2000, and jeep which needs 750)

Can earn 8K~ points per hr using the flag/warhawk/fortress method.

Can earn medals and badges, they won't pop up in split screen and will take time to show up as you earned them.

earning points with multiple screens does not tally up total to add to your total.

Basically you can earn the platinum completely solo.

All credit to VirtualNight for discovering this glitch.

Please could you explain in more detail and step by step how to do this glitch?

in that tab when I have the cursor pulse, X, O and Left?

as I can tell if it worked or not?

please make a detailed guide.

When you're on the first tab, you press X, O, Left on dpad at same time, you should be on the fourth tab and it should show 1 min player/2 max players and other options such as fly with objective if selected and split screen, then you press right to make sure that ranked is checked (don't go into the 1st tab, this will ruin it) and left then X to start game.

Remember, a password is required for it to work.

• 2 weeks later...

I know there wasn't a patch to remove this, make sure you do all the steps exactly.

1) set up the room the way you want it

2) minimum players = 2 (or 4 if you have 4 controllers) minimum to start = 1

3) enter a password (required)

4) then highlight where it says ranked room and press X, O, left on dpad all at the same time (don't press any of them a fraction of a second before any of them, all at the same time, exactly at the same time). If it starts the game it didn't work right. But if you get to the screen where you would start the game and it shows something like 2 minimum players 1 to start the game, it worked but don't start it yet.

5) this is also required. Press right on the dpad, this will make the room ranked, then press left on the dpad and start your game.

It seems like I wasn't clear on when to do the X O left on dpad on my original guide :eek:. I made it more detailed. If you still have problems, let me know and I'll look into it. Please post where your copy of Warhawk is from.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

It still wont work even when doing everything above with the updated guide? Are you sure you're doing everything correctly including the password?

Everything has to be done right to the letter.

1) set up the room the way you want it (mode, map, etc)

2) minimum number of players 2, number of players to start map 1

3) need a password (I've forgot to do this a few times myself)

4) highlight ranked room, press O X left on d-pad at same time, you should be on 4th tab, press right then left on d-pad and start the room.

It did take me a few tries as well. Just keep trying at it.

I'm working on getting pictures for a more detailed guide as soon as possible.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

Someone had seen this player?

EXTREME-00X's PSN Profile - PSNProfiles.com

I was testing some things in my private room boosting ... and did not he get into.

EDIT: I think I have a problem, do not, do the glitch wrong or not em out the points in my community profile.

I know how to make it work, OOOOWWWW YEAAAH! BABY!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------

I have proven with 4 controls, I'm waiting for you to show the statistics.

Balanced teams: NO

WORKS!! Now try, with 2 PS3, 2 ​​Warhawk, 2 TV's and 8 controls

------------------------------------------------------

WORKS!!

but I have a problem, the medal, knife - warhawk (500 kills and 8 deaths per shift) did not jump, I think I lack the requirement (8 deaths per shift), that how.

problem of the 8 deaths per round solved.

I played two games, killing 8 with the knife, at the end of February, and had the medal.

Edited by WDS
please use the edit function instead of double posting

There are some people who have gotten the plat for Warhawk and just make a second account just to boost it up for some reason.

Anyway thanks for confirming that the room works! I have taken pictures of how to do it, I just need to upload them and post them here.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

• 3 weeks later...
I've never played this so you can't earn badges in split screen two player matches right? If so then this does work I tried it and now I have around 6 badges after doing it.

Correct, under normal circumstances you wouldn't be able to earn badges in spilt screen. Using this glitch you can earn badges.