IAR & Global requirement question

Ryanmushr00ms

How do you know if you have done the requirement for either one of those?

Lets say IAR is 2 and Global is 500. how do you know if you did the IAR one?

and for example lets say for kills.

global requires 200

IAR 10

how would i know if i did either one of these?

and it skipped a badge i got yesterday but updated every other one i got

Edited by Reys
Welcome back bud. Edit posts instead of double posting please.

I know for a fact i had 2+ sniper kills in a round and i got the badge. now it's not there. why does this game do this? It's been to multiple badges. i don't quit till the start of the next game. so i make sure it keeps track..

Read my Online Boosting Guide thread. In order for badge to save you can't quit for 1 more game after you get the badge. If you did, you'll have to do IAR again. Seriously - the servers in this game suck ass, so it will take you years to get anything done legit.

Read my Online Boosting Guide thread. In order for badge to save you can't quit for 1 more game after you get the badge. If you did, you'll have to do IAR again. Seriously - the servers in this game suck ass, so it will take you years to get anything done legit.

What's the point of doing another round if i gotta stay a round to count the stuff that round too! Lol

What's the point of doing another round if i gotta stay a round to count the stuff that round too! Lol

The servers take approximately one game to update, so just leave your player idling for 1 game for stats to get updated. Whenever one of my badges would pop, and I was done playing for the night, I would simply let my guy sit in the game for another round, and quit the round after that. No more glitched medals/badges afterwards.

Edited by Eternal21

The servers take approximately one game to update, so just leave your player idling for 1 game for stats to get updated. Whenever one of my badges would pop, and I was done playing for the night, I would simply let my guy sit in the game for another round, and quit the round after that. No more glitched medals/badges afterwards.

That's a whole 20-30 mins of idling. that's pointless to idle at when u could play and finish it. for a online only game that's been out for a while, they shouldn't be assholes and avoid this shit :/

That's a whole 20-30 mins of idling. that's pointless to idle at when u could play and finish it. for a online only game that's been out for a while, they shouldn't be assholes and avoid this shit :/

Like I said - servers suck ass. People that wanted to plat this game legit, did so years ago, so it really doesn't matter. We boost in 15 minute rooms, so the idling time is not that bad.

Also remember - you only need to idle if you get a badge. You will get a bunch of badges at first, since they're all low requirement Bandit level, but after that you will only get a badge once every few weeks - if you are playing legit.

Edited by Eternal21

Like I said - servers suck ass. People that wanted to plat this game legit, did so years ago, so it really doesn't matter. We boost in 15 minute rooms, so the idling time is not that bad.

Also remember - you only need to idle if you get a badge. You will get a bunch of badges at first, since they're all low requirement Bandit level, but after that you will only get a badge once every few weeks - if you are playing legit.

So for stat purposes k can quit after a match if no badge?