Warhawk Servers DOWN??!!

mrjvoorhees

I recently bought the Warhawk Complete edition from the PS Store but after boosting 63% of the trophies i went to play online ranked matches for grinding the rest of the trophies and get platinum... But after playing a while and earning some medals i went to my profile to see how i was doing with the medals but when i tryed to look at my profile its keep giving me a error that there are no statics for this player!! And i won't rank up at all....

Does anyone know how this is possible?? is there some problem with the servers going on??

PSN ID: mr-jvoorhees

I recently bought the Warhawk Complete edition from the PS Store but after boosting 63% of the trophies i went to play online ranked matches for grinding the rest of the trophies and get platinum... But after playing a while and earning some medals i went to my profile to see how i was doing with the medals but when i tryed to look at my profile its keep giving me a error that there are no statics for this player!! And i won't rank up at all....

Does anyone know how this is possible?? is there some problem with the servers going on??

PSN ID: mr-jvoorhees

You know that it's forbidden to boost in warhawk

You know that it's forbidden to boost in warhawk

You're kidding right? Because your Warhawk plat is legit :roll eyes:

anyway - the servers aren't closed or closing OP... something is probably off with your stats or there's a possibility that your stats got wiped. You can boost but you do run the risk of getting wiped

Its more likely that the stats are just messed up right now

You're kidding right? Because your Warhawk plat is legit :roll eyes:

anyway - the servers aren't closed or closing OP... something is probably off with your stats or there's a possibility that your stats got wiped. You can boost but you do run the risk of getting wiped

Its more likely that the stats are just messed up right now

Our boost leader has been on the phone to lightbox, and they say its to do with the psn update due....... even though there isnt anything on the ps3 site about any updates due. we believe the Banhammer may be in effect again, but

HEY DONT QUOTE ME ON THAT!

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/CAPTAIN_JUSTICE.png

the Banhammer may be in effect again

Now that would be a real surprise to me. Its been such a long time since they took out their banhammer and many players have boosted successfully, some even nearly without playing legit a bit.

But its true that since some days some or maybe all players are affected of server problems. I heard this from people who are still in my old boost group. But I heard too that Starhawk has server problems too. I thought its hosted on the same servers.

• 1 year later...
Talk about your mixed bag of news! Thanks for the FYI!

Have you been playing Warhawk long and if so, does this happen often?

I just started playing so I can't say :(.

Edit: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand they're back up again :francis: (wonder how long until they're down again :()

Edited by RemingtonInk

I haven't played religiously for a few years, but I do remember it happening from time to time.

But now, I'm getting close to General and the platinum, this is getting very frustrating. The servers do seem to work sporadically at the moment.

It seems the "up-time" for servers for me is mainly at night. I have a US copy and am living in the EU. How about you?

I'll probably buy an EU copy this week to see if that resolves my "server issues".

I seem to have success mid-day, which makes sense as you're about 9 hours ahead of me. I don't think buying a new disk will help.

I've added Dylan Jobe (creator or the game) to my Twitter and he wasn't told by Sony that there is a server shutdown, so that's positive news

Well I'm hoping that if I buy an EU disc, it will connect to "EU" servers (and make the hours I can play more amenable). Of course I'm assuming there are actually different servers.

At least THAT is some good news! :p

It seems the servers came online today at 11pm Amsterdam time, which is:

- 10pm BST

- 5pm EST

- 2pm PST

I will see if the servers come back online tomorrow at the exact same time.

And lasted a full two hours...

Smh

3 right? :facepalm: (yeah 2 hours). It just shut down at 1am, or:

- 12am BST (midnight)

- 7pm EST

- 4pm PST

@Mhael (and anyone reading this :p): Please post your server uptimes here!

Edited by RemingtonInk

hey thanks for the responses....have not had a chance to get on yet. This bodes well for servers eventually working. I looked for a sony number to call and ask that they keep them up, couldnt find one . If anyone has numbers to call, please post them - I'll voice an opinion.

Edited by stevensn

• 10 months later...
The servers for this game have always sucked, give it a few hours and they'll be back up and running :).

Thanks! I hope this bacause i try to get platinum ;) after 7 years i want this platinum! :)

Work it!!:dance:

Edited by Fynn84
Please use the edit/multi quote function instead of double posting