XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-24-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
Rddflag

Default Anyone still playing?

I recently picked it back up in anticipation of Starhawk and I was 3 points away from my next rank. After playing a round I lost 7000 points from my total, really sucks. It's nice to see a good amount of people still playing.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:29 AM   #2
dirk510

Awards Showcase Beat the Muff   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Damn, that's a bummer.
dirk510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #3
Silverbacks

Sorry--but there is no way you lost 7K points in a round. Even if you teamkill the flag carrier a couple hundred times...it didn't happen.
Silverbacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #4
joeyc138

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I know I'm a little late to the party and Starhawk is on the horizon, but does anybody still play this game? I know the OP said that a good amount of people still play, but what about now considering his post is a little old?
Old 04-26-2012, 01:25 AM   #5
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase MLB 14: Home Run Derby Champion   Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyc138 View Post
I know I'm a little late to the party and Starhawk is on the horizon, but does anybody still play this game? I know the OP said that a good amount of people still play, but what about now considering his post is a little old?
Yes, it is still very active. I remember seeing tons of servers just before the PS3T game night last Saturday.

Rigoes, I've deleted your post. You need to use the boosting thread like everyone else.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
Captain Justice

Can i ask if there is anyone from the uk still playing? out of all of my friends that i played this with (15 at the highest count) me and my gf are the only ones still playing that i know of, it would be nice to know we're not alone!!
Captain Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:05 AM   #7
Undertaker

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Justice View Post
Can i ask if there is anyone from the uk still playing? out of all of my friends that i played this with (15 at the highest count) me and my gf are the only ones still playing that i know of, it would be nice to know we're not alone!!
yeah theres many
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote