XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > W (PS3) > Warhawk

Old 06-08-2011, 05:03 PM   #1 (permalink)

Post Warhawk for $9.99 this week on US Store

So this game is 10 bucks this week, maybe I'll get it together with AC2

Is a lot of people playing the game online or the community is dead?

SaxenHighwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

10 bucks for a game you will most likely NEVER

The community is alive as ever but the rub is that the requirements for the General trophy are INSANE!! If you look at the trophy list for Battlefield Bad Co. it is less that HALF as hard as the Warhawk trophy list! Im not telling you to just forget playing it... it is a fun game! If you are thinking of getting it for a possible ...... GOOD LUCK!! This site has a top 5 list with all different types of category headings & Warhawk is in the Top 5 Hardest Platinum's!! It may even be #1

chewbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to juzam666

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 Champions - Rogue Warriors   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

You can also get all the dlc for free.
With the dlc, set aside an hr and you can get
4 gold
8 or so silver
25 or so bronzes

Overall though, you'll need to dedicate 800hrs or so to plat it. 800 hrs being if you know people that are good at the game and you get the hang of it quickly and other in game factors...

2014 Platinum & PSN Leaderboard

Trophy Cards

xbox, go home.
juzam666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:33 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacon View Post
10 bucks for a game you will most likely NEVER

The community is alive as ever but the rub is that the requirements for the General trophy are INSANE!! If you look at the trophy list for Battlefield Bad Co. it is less that HALF as hard as the Warhawk trophy list! Im not telling you to just forget playing it... it is a fun game! If you are thinking of getting it for a possible ...... GOOD LUCK!! This site has a top 5 list with all different types of category headings & Warhawk is in the Top 5 Hardest Platinum's!! It may even be #1
Is it that hard though? I mean technically? I know this game deserves it's 9.5 difficulty rating, simply because of the time it takes, and it probably does deserve to be #1 just because of that too, but do you need real skills to get the trophies? Just curious, I've never actually played this game.
McGarnigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 01:21 AM   #5 (permalink)

This game is always $9.99 at Gamestop (I think used though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGarnigle View Post
Is it that hard though? I mean technically? I know this game deserves it's 9.5 difficulty rating, simply because of the time it takes, and it probably does deserve to be #1 just because of that too, but do you need real skills to get the trophies? Just curious, I've never actually played this game.
Some trophies you do need skill to get. And the matches get progressively harder as you advance in rank, which means even more skill is needed to get trophies you missed while in the lower ranked servers. As for the rest of the trophies, a lot are just things like rank progression and there are even a couple related to clans and hosting servers.
Xirchs is offline   Reply With Quote