Getting old

Shnyzx

Anyone else wish that with its age the developers would lighten up a bit. Just make the points worth 10x and it would still take dedicated people 3 months. Other than that make the more obscure badges 100 or 500 not 1000.

It is just sad to me that a game that has been out for four years and I've put almost 500 hrs into, and I am no where near a fourth of a way there.

Honestly, I hope starhawk is tougher.

You need to earn your ranks in warhawk. Unlike these garbage FPS games that get shat out every month.

There need to be beast games on PS3 bud, this is just one of them.

Whoa! I thought I was the only one. I completely agree!

When they dropped the requirements in warhawk to get the medals it was for the FPS newbs to feel special. Saddened me greatly Incog catered to them.

We get it, you hate fps "newbs", you like to bash on people that don't think like you do.

Not sure what FPS games you're playing but try some of the better ones.

But I'm sure you realize the quality of some of the fps games out there and will continue to bash the entire genre, and the player that play them.

OP, I'm with you on this one, I see no harm in it. Still going to play the game because it's a damn good one.

We get it, you hate fps "newbs", you like to bash on people that don't think like you do.

Not sure what FPS games you're playing but try some of the better ones.

But I'm sure you realize the quality of some of the fps games out there and will continue to bash the entire genre, and the player that play them.

OP, I'm with you on this one, I see no harm in it. Still going to play the game because it's a damn good one.

I love listening to others opinions on any topic, then I form my own. I'm not a mindless drone to FPS like so many others. So...?

FPS Campaigns, for the most part, are amazing.

FPS Online is another story though, they get boring very quickly to me.

I didnt bash on the OP at all there, tiger. If you have an issue with me, shoot me a PM rather than in the forums, slugger.

Tough but rewarding, I admit, Im not the highest rank out there, especially after deserting the game for a year and a half or so, but I dont really give a shit, the game is awesome and started playing it again.

I dont mind if Starhawk is just as hard, but I wouldnt like it if they made it easy as COD, where I can easily jump ranks.

So, it takes that long, eh? So, there wouldn't be any sense in getting the game for fun and for the trophies now? Or is it too late? Starhawk comes out next year...

It is worth playing and you can get about 70% of the trophies easily. If you want the plat you're looking at about 1000 hours. If you don't care about the plat then just play the game for the experience of it and snag a few easy trophies while you're at it.

I truly feel that people that have never played the game are missing out. It's wonderful.

It is worth playing and you can get about 70% of the trophies easily. If you want the plat you're looking at about 1000 hours. If you don't care about the plat then just play the game for the experience of it and snag a few easy trophies while you're at it.

I truly feel that people that have never played the game are missing out. It's wonderful.

lol, I see all the time that it'll take 1000 hours to platinum, where do you get this number? :eek:

Hmm, nevertheless, I'll be getting the game because I've always wanted to play it. :rolleyes:

I love listening to others opinions on any topic, then I form my own. I'm not a mindless drone to FPS like so many others. So...?

FPS Campaigns, for the most part, are amazing.

FPS Online is another story though, they get boring very quickly to me.

I didnt bash on the OP at all there, tiger. If you have an issue with me, shoot me a PM rather than in the forums, slugger.

This statement is pretty unreal to me. FPS games for the most part, other than Bioshock really, have some of the least memorable campaigns ever. Faceless characters with unmemorable characters and plotlines. If you ask me the plot to any FPS game, I couldn't tell you as they are equally generic.

This statement is pretty unreal to me. FPS games for the most part, other than Bioshock really, have some of the least memorable campaigns ever. Faceless characters with unmemorable characters and plotlines. If you ask me the plot to any FPS game, I couldn't tell you as they are equally generic.

Now that's hardly fair. I could easily repeat the plots of things like bulletstorm, modern warfare, unreal tournament 3; hell, I even remember Joanna Dark's exploits from her 64 title in some detail. (something about aliens and the president)

Honestly, FPS titles are the short story form of gaming. Short stories are no less valid than their longer cousins, and nothing is stopping them from creating memorable worlds and characters - and if we're on about quality, I've dropped more RPGs than FPSs in my time due to how long they take in not getting better.

(On top of that, Perfect game stories are rare. Even bioshock shouldve quit at the golf club scene, everything after that was a helluva lot sloppier than what came before.)

Edited by Maldron
Typos

Dang, I'm new to it, and at best I can't even get a point a minute, so it would take me 16,500,000 seconds = 275,000 minutes, which is 4,583.3 hours = 191 days!!! Of course, chances are that I will get better! :whistle::think::rolleyes::o;):p:D:dance:

And this is just to reach GENERAL, not including some 26,500 kills with each type of weapon and lots of boosting!

Edited by Master Assassin

• 1 year later...