Is this game still active online?

I'd like to go back and finish the plat, but I sold the game and don't really want to rebuy it if I won't even be able to get into a few MP games between boosting.

I know 40k fans don't have much for good games so I'd guess there are a few players still, but I would just like to make sure.

Thanks

I'd like to go back and finish the plat, but I sold the game and don't really want to rebuy it if I won't even be able to get into a few MP games between boosting.

I know 40k fans don't have much for good games so I'd guess there are a few players still, but I would just like to make sure.

Thanks

I've just signed in with a new account just for telling you that it is still active. I've been playing it for three days and I am now at lvl 15.

• 3 months later...

I'm so glad that ppl still playing Space Marine, is so damn fun! - if my online stats wasn't reseted by some king of bug/glitch that the game has I'll be playing this 24/7.. but after that is impossible for me to invest time again on it, still from time to time I pick it up and play a couple of matches.

• 4 months later...