Finish a chapter only using this and that weapon ...

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere here, but to everyone's information: finishing it is meant literally, you only need to reach a chapter's end that way. You do NOT have to play the whole chapter.

Just load the final checkpoint of a chapter and play on, you will receive the trophy as soon as the next chapter begins. (Of course, you must make sure the required weapons are being given to you at that checkpoint.)

I only found this out for the last of those trophies, so I hope my comment helps others to invest less time. :)

Edited by SoPoF

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere here, but to everyone's information: finishing it is meant literally, you only need to reach a chapters end that way. You do NOT have to play the whole chapter.

Just load the final checkpoint of a chapter and play on, you will receive the trophy as soon as the next chapter begins. (Of course, you must make sure the required weapons are being given to you at that checkpoint.)

I only found this out for the last of those trophy, so I hope my comment helps others to invst less time. :)

gees man thank you :) i love how trophy hunters are competitive, but also help each other, as a team :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere here, but to everyone's information: finishing it is meant literally, you only need to reach a chapter's end that way. You do NOT have to play the whole chapter.

I only found this out for the last of those trophies, so I hope my comment helps others to invest less time. :)

Thanks for the help man.

• 1 month later...