Dreadnought dlc

I'm VERY excited, can't get enough of Warhammer!

Beating the bonus wave on CU felt rewarding enough, had to try several times with a group I reguarly play with and it was a blast.

Only downpart is that it seem like too few people still play the game. Extremly hard to get a CTF game going, and forget about SG on CU maps.

But all in all, as long as you have other Warhammer nuts at your side it really doesn't matter.:)

Yeah apparently the official price is 2.99$ and unfortunately it does not include any new trophies... (( which was kinda upsetting.But oh well overall it plays great! now the hardest thing is to actually get into a dreadnought cause obviously you will be competing with everybody for just one spot.But when you finally get a chance to use one Dreadnought is a BEAST!

Thats a quote from the link i have mentioned.

"The Dreadnought DLC also includes three new multiplayer maps Desolation, Dome Mechanicus and Chem Refinery, as well as new achievements / trophies and has a suggested cost of 800 Microsoft Points / US$9.99."

wtf went wrong with the trophy part...?

• 2 weeks later...

Im my opinion the lack of trophies and the low price is due to the fact that THQ is in a bad place right now, they released the DLC "has is" because they couldnt afford the 'man hours' to finish it. Again this just a wild guess, but to me it makes since.

• 3 weeks later...
Is the DLC worth it at $9.99?

When it was at 2.99$ at the beginning, I'd say yes, but now when the price is up, I'm not so sure. You basically buy the Dred mode, the maps don't work in other modes because people don't play them. I'm sure they would like to but it's simply impossible to get a game in seize ground for example. People just pick the classic maps because it's sure they will find a game. A vicious circle.

Buy only if you plan to spend a lot of time in the multiplayer.

This DLC has no trophies.