Hard trophy from chapter select?

I missed a servo skull and im on a hard playthrough. I went back to the chapter select since it was only 1 checkpoint behind. Will beating the game on hard still count?

Most games it does, but some games need you to play on 1 concurrent run/save.

I think you're in the doghouse, man. Sorry. Once you start on Hard, the trophy Guide says using chapter select resets your progress.

My question is this, since both of us have to start over (I did the same thing) - do you have to start Hard on New Campaign, or can you just go the very beginning of 1 on chapter select (after beating the game on Easy or Normal) and begin from there on Hard (playing straight through, with no further use of chapter select)?

I'm thinking I may just collect the last three servo skulls i'm missing on Easy, then start a new campaign on Hard just to be safe.

GOOD NEWS! Starting a new campaign on Hard will keep all your currently found servo skulls! A new campaign does not reset the servo skull count!

For all of you who tried Bionic Commando... you know why I posted this! That game was freaking horrible. You had to find everything and pass the checkpoints all in one life. Every time you died, it reset all the collectibles in that area.