Do you need to complete the arena for your kills to register in Exterminatus ?

What if i die after i dont have any more ammunition at 14-2 and let the game reload to 14-2 without going through the game's menu, does it save my kills ? Or i have to finish 14-2 in order for the kills to save ?

Because if the kills saves after letting myself die at 14-2 and letting the game reload, i don't see why the kills wouldnt save if i press retry in exterminatus.

Anybody can confirm what he said ?

Are you shitting me ? I've clicked "yes" to retry the arena this whole time... Are you sure about this ? 'cause i maybe I have lost about 2000 kills if not 3000.

I may be wrong, they still may be recorded for the kill count- it's just that if you retry the arena it doesn't add the total to the online leaderboards (you're essentially "trying the arena again to get a better score"). I got this info off of xbox360achievements.org as the forum here is not as active as over there.

• 2 months later...
I may be wrong, they still may be recorded for the kill count- it's just that if you retry the arena it doesn't add the total to the online leaderboards (you're essentially "trying the arena again to get a better score"). I got this info off of xbox360achievements.org as the forum here is not as active as over there.

I think the leaderboards are glitched, at least for me. I've done both Exterminatus arenas and it shows I only have kills for one of them, and the one that shows I have kills for is stuck at 997 ish.