Tips for VL multikills

As title says...

anyone got any tips on how to get multi kills with VL?

I haven't invested much time into this... figured Melta multi's would be hard but they're actually fairly easy once you get the hang of it... but with VL i just can't seem to get the hang of it.

Any comments are appreciated...

Well so far i´ve got 7 multikills for this weapon (pure luck) while in puplic matches, and i´m on 160 -175 kills :think: i think..

This weapons is a beast if your good at it, i got 23 kills (1 multi) 10 deaths in my last match using only VL, so it's doable to do it legit, but it will take 17 hours + atleast unless your lucky :)

Tip: Play seize ground and hope they move in groups.

It takes 3 mines to kill, 4-5 if they have that halo thing.

get the perk that allows you to shoot 5 mines instead of 3 ( gained after 50 kills)

pick up ammo reguarly

Edited by -Malik-

Well so far i´ve got 7 multikills for this weapon (pure luck) while in puplic matches, and i´m on 160 -175 kills :think: i think..

This weapons is a beast if your good at it, i got 23 kills (1 multi) 10 deaths in my last match using only VL, so it's doable to do it legit, but it will take 17 hours + atleast unless your lucky :)

Tip: Play seize ground and hope they move in groups.

It takes 3 mines to kill, 4-5 if they have that halo thing.

get the perk that allows you to shoot 5 mines instead of 3 ( gained after 50 kills)

pick up ammo reguarly

Interesting tips, I haven't invested that much effort into VL yet... Atm the weapons with which i have least kills are the plasma gun and the VL...

I finished the 16 melta multi kills last night and progressed in some other challenges too... might try your tips out this week.

Interesting tips, I haven't invested that much effort into VL yet... Atm the weapons with which i have least kills are the plasma gun and the VL...

I finished the 16 melta multi kills last night and progressed in some other challenges too... might try your tips out this week.

no worries :) i finished VL 2days ago and now i´m only 2 challenges away fromthe trophy.

250 kills with thunder hammer ( zzzzz )

100 killstreaks with heawy bolter (zzzzz)

finished MG kills on friday... i'm already reaching the 16 multis with VL... kinda easier than I thought...

Been using storm bolter + rapid reload + VL... usually pull out the VL on big groups. Working ok so far. Takes a bit to get used to use it properly tho

EDIT: With a party (+1 player) it shouldn't be that hard to pull off the multi kills... tag the bombs to an assault and just wait for him to jump into a crowd (anyone interested in giving this a shot?)

Edited by bayetovsky