Victory over Death

Victory over Death: Kill a total of 3 enemies after you have died (in any Multiplayer game) (Vambraces, Greaves and +300 XP)

I wonder how this works. I had a problem with the first one Strike from Beyond as I received Victory in Death kills in multiple games without getting the first. But to the question in hand, do I have to kill 3 enemies in one kill after I die or 3 in one game? Or is it just bugging?

Tried google and couldnt find anything helpfull. Anyone that has any tips or know anything?

it can only be done with an Assault class using the perk Final Vengeance

Or undetonated grenades... i've had it that way before too, drop a grenade, die and get the kill...

Another option is getting nuked while the charged plasma cannon is flying to the target, also counts :)

Yes, I have completed this with Grenades. But my problem is that even though I have received Victory in Death during matches the meter for the Challenge still doesnt count. So was just wondering if it is just me or if its just bugging?

Or do I need 3 in 1 kill for the 3 kill after death challenge? I have read that you cant reload before it detonates, but if you do that you wont get the Victory in Death counted so I know that thats not the problem.

I noticed that too. Got something like 5 VoD-Kills but only 1 counted for the challenge.

And since its just 3 I dont' can back it up and it may be totally coincidental BUT: the two remaining VoD-Kills which actually counted for the challenge were also Revenge-Kills.

But I guess it's more likely that it totally bugged out.

yeah Bolter and storm bolter owns :)

I´m allmost done with the weapon challenges, so i have been across every class, i must say i´m best with tactical.

I have 250 kills with the Bolter, but havent succeeded with the Killstreaks. But that is also the only weapon I have killed more than 10 players with so it was my training weapon. Thinking of going on to Storm Bolter now or try the Assault a bit more.