how would u rate this game _/10 ?

How do you rate this game? out of 10  

16 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this game? out of 10

i vote 7.

Its a good Shooter-Action, but there is sure something better around.

Online is really fun (also im looking forward to the DLC coop that is coming out),

the Story is good, 10 hours about of Hard difficulty.

BTW, if you are a HUGE Warhammer 40.000 Fan like me (i play that since im twelve years old) the vote go up for a 8/8,5 in my hopinion

Voted 8 ->

7 if you don't like Warhammer 40K

9 if you like Warhammer 40K (like me ;))

Story is actually quite epic (Warhammer-styled & brutal)

Multiplayer is different from all the other modes out there but has it's 40K touch on it (it's insanely fast at times and you'll die a lot ... at least i do xD)

Love the game, the fluff, and controls. A longtime Warhammer fan (you could simplify it further and just call me a GW fanboy) and a longtime Blood Angels player, this game did great justice to the universe. I very much look forward to a game cast from the same mould.

Gamer in me says a solid eight.

Fanboy says nine.

Fanboy wins.

Mistook what the OP was asking for so I try again.:)

Perhaps a bit too high, but I feel it deserves a 9.

What truly is important here is the immersion, that you feel you're part of the 40K universe.

Relic does this job well. from the moment the game starts I knew I were in for a treat.

The fighting system, melee and ranged weaponry both superb not forgetting the brutal executions.

The terrain, ruins and corpses littered everywhere, while hearing shouts and screams from ongoing fighting in the distance.

One of the better part of the game is the dialog. Just what you would espect from a Space Marine; utterly devotion to the cause, always looking forward despite facing overwhelming odds.

Same thing can be said regarding the Orks and Chaos forces, I enjoyed the background information put in via the servo skulls especially thinking of the fall of inquisitor Drogan, who fell to the temptations of Chaos and lastly, to his death, typical behavior by the Traitior Legions.

I could go on and on but you get my point. I'm far too biased in order to give the game an objective view but for me, a 9 it is.:D

More negatives: The squad mates are just a graphical effect. They are useless. Even those exploding slugs apparently consider them harmless as they only explode near you :p

They don't do a huge amount of damage, but they do act as an effective meat shield if you back up from them. This can be especially useful in the stage just before the final boss.

I gave it a solid 8. Immersive, some good controls, online should be great (once patched) and co-op sounds like a treat.

I'm particularly impressed with the amount of customisation they have on your online marine, but the problems with online content and the inclusion of thing such as having to buy kill-team to get the platinum have lowered it for me.

• 1 month later...
Mistook what the OP was asking for so I try again.:)

Perhaps a bit too high, but I feel it deserves a 9.

What truly is important here is the immersion, that you feel you're part of the 40K universe.

Relic does this job well. from the moment the game starts I knew I were in for a treat.

The fighting system, melee and ranged weaponry both superb not forgetting the brutal executions.

The terrain, ruins and corpses littered everywhere, while hearing shouts and screams from ongoing fighting in the distance.

One of the better part of the game is the dialog. Just what you would espect from a Space Marine; utterly devotion to the cause, always looking forward despite facing overwhelming odds.

Same thing can be said regarding the Orks and Chaos forces, I enjoyed the background information put in via the servo skulls especially thinking of the fall of inquisitor Drogan, who fell to the temptations of Chaos and lastly, to his death, typical behavior by the Traitior Legions.

I could go on and on but you get my point. I'm far too biased in order to give the game an objective view but for me, a 9 it is.:D

Could not agree more with you, well said :applause:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why are these types of poles closed quick?

Anyway I give this game a 6, I loved the games on the PC, but this game is a big let down, I feel underpowered, there is no cover system, the rocket orcs can shoot from behind cover, on easy the big orcs with clubs can knock out your shield in one hit and if your already fighting a mob of orcs your life can be over very quickly so I dare not try hard as I may kill something for real like my controller, it's another one of those games where the enemy leap at you but you roll out of the way but they still manage to hit you, 9 out of 10 your the main target for the orcs they can run past your squad to attack you, the fury only has the benefit of healling to me twice I was killed while in fury because I was mobbed, you upgrade your shields and weapons to only have an effect against the weaker orcs.

And the trophies are a bit shit only a bronze for completing part 1 without dying or restarting on hard.

This game takes granade spamming to the extreme with all the rocket launchers, I'm at the mission where you have to power up the sentry guns, and the amount of rocket launchers there are is a joke.

Why is it with games like this, there is no friendly fire even the enemy has no friendly fire yet I can kill myself, who the fuck think up these things. When there are rockets and grenades going off the only thing that dies is me.

Terminator:Salvation was bad but atleast it was easy.

Edited by JPClyde

And the trophies are a bit shit only a bronze for completing part 1 without dying or restarting on hard.

Agreed. I STILL can't do this trophy and to think I'm pulling my fucking hair out for a bronze is just pride insulting. This game is fun for about a week but gets long in the tooth very quickly. I give it a 5.

I guess it comes down to whether you enjoy the 40k series/atmosphere. If you played the series before and like it, you will love this game. If not, it varies.

I played this series sparingly at a friends house after soccer practice so I never got into the series as a child. After spending my own money to buy the game and playing it from start to finish, I liked it a lot. About 7.5 out of 10. About the only thing I absolutely hated was the physics of walking/running around. As a space marine, you would imagine he would be able to walk right over a rock or hose or something small but there were multiple cases in which I had to walk around it because apparently the rock the size of a laptop was just too mighty for my space marine to walk across. If I can't jump without the aid of a boost pack, fine. But if I can walk up a ramp then my space marine sure as hell be able to walk across some damn rocks.

• 3 weeks later...

I rate it at about 5 singleplayer isnt bad but boring story and gameplay is pretty fun and the Mutiplayer is fun but there is alot of delays its like a constant lag expect to die from a miss Alot and be melee'd from 50 feet while in the air from the guy on the ground that went to attack u but was way to slow and alot of teleports when u try to melee people without the lag I would rate mutlplayer from a 4 to a 8

Edited by Barix

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Single Player: 5/10; This is a botched franchise game as usual. There's just too many oddities, glitches, idiotic game mechanics for someone to have actually spent quality time developing this. Also, the game balance on single player still is either atrocious or laughable, depending on where you are in the game.

+Quick time events (aren't people done with that garbage? It isn't FUN.)

+Using supposedly allies to actually hinder the player, when they could have made the game more difficult/easier using them with proper squad commands etc..