Kill Stats

I'm fairly certain that all kills count toward the total, even if you die between check points. I think someone asked this on the Space Marine forum, but i can't find it again to confirm this (sorry).

I also believe that all deaths in the SP & MP games count toward the Battle Damaged Armour challenge (where you have to die a total of 1000 times).

All kills count, i can confirm.

I have got a couple of "kills related" trophies in this way.

Died before a checkpoint, doing, like a dozen killings (of a certain type), resumed at the previous checkpoint and trophy unlocked after a couple of killings (of the same type as before)

Rally-HO:cool:

I'm fairly certain that all kills count toward the total, even if you die between check points. I think someone asked this on the Space Marine forum, but i can't find it again to confirm this (sorry).

Yep, agree.

I also believe that all deaths in the SP & MP games count toward the Battle Damaged Armour challenge (where you have to die a total of 1000 times).

Hmmm, not sure about this one though. There's no mechanic in the singleplayer game to notify you of unlocks. And if this were the case, it would also follow that it works for weapons too...