Rate the trophy difficulty...  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_7.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.92

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard mode was like a walk in the park on a sunny day, with some moments where you have to go easy on the trigger.

You can easily clean up the Single layer trophies with chapter selection.

Other than that it's just a couple of Online trophies where you'll have to spend some time playing fairly or by boosting them.

Edited by TwistedHero

I havn't put a vote in a yet (want the Plat first), but i started playing friday Night around 8pm and got all the SP campaign trophies by 7pm Sunday Night, i now have about half the online trophies. The onlines don;t really need boosting but it will make things quicker if you do boost. The hardest trophy to get will be the 40'000 kills trophy, although you should be able to get this in about 3-4 extra playthroughs on the SP campaign on easy, which should be quick, i think there are around 7-8 thousand kills available in the SP campaign.

Personnally i would put it down as a 3 or 4 depending on how good you are at MP (and i'm not very good).

i think there are around 7-8 thousand kills available in the SP campaign.

The avaliable killings in one playthrough, are many fewer... I have finished the Single player campaign once, then do some chapter select to collect the skulls, and i have unlocked the 2500 kills trophy in the last chapter i selected, for the last skull... So i think that at most there are about 2500 in a campaign (without skipping any fighting)

Rally-HO:cool:

I think we can say that 2000 - 3000 per playthrough is a reasonable amount (Taking into account: the fighting that you can skip, how fast you kill the summoners and how many enemies are killed by your teammates).

Correct?

So get to 40000 kills is a lot of work!!!

Loving the game... Kind of frowning on the 40,000 kills... I think that's just evil >.< but its across all game modes so i dunno, love the online so that should make the grind less painful even though it will take longer :3 deff gonna try to plat this.

Im not gonna vote yet but i'll give it an 8. Hard is ok, its just trophies like the weapon one, if they werent boostable they would be quite hard to get... >.< :applause:

I give this title a six out of ten simply due to the sheer amount of grinding. With a good partner (avengedgodz) the weapon challenges were a breeze, but totally long and tedious. Since I am not accustomed to games like this, I played through on easy first, collecting whatever trophies I could, then got my multiplayer trophies, and finally went back through on hard. All pretty easy, but time consumption does contribute to 'difficulty' in its own way.

Game totally ranks high in my book. Great story and gameplay, a necessary gift to a table-top gaming nerd like myself. Just on simple bias, this game is automatically given a cool factor of nine. Only complaint is how few lines the Ork voice actor got to say... the same three voiced lines for a legion of Greenskins.

Thanks avengedgodz and BleakHarvest.

It seems that we begin to lose some sense of reality, in this forum...

How does this game have a score less than 8 or 9 relative to the difficulty, you must explain it to me...

The weapon challenge are near impossible without boosting! And do not tell me that since you can boost, this lowers the vote! Other games that are boostable, however, have been evaluated without taken this into account. (I think for example, Socom: Confrontation)

Also because, I want to remember, there are people who do not boost, even under torture (is not my case :rolleyes:).

I believe that the vote that must be expressed in the poll, should be without regard to the boosting, then, in the message, one can also specify: "I voted x/10, which is the difficulty without boost, with boosting the vote becomes y/10"

@ pmm_fin: I have many kills with the Melta Gun, with ONE multi kill... In the same way (or worse), I'm almost finished with the killings with the Vengeance Launcher and I only have a single multi kill... The only feasible, "secondary" challenges, are those with the Lascannon, the Plasma Gun and the Plasma Cannon.

Everything I said IMHO

I've already 4 multi kills so I must be learning it. Remember that many here (not me either) are essentially boosters and the difficulty is rated by them too. Some single player games would also be 10 because you wouldn't ever guess the hidden trophies or find the collectibles yourself so they are rated based on spoiling ones self.

This wouldn't really be hard platinum for me at all without those multi kills. I can get streaks easily (and go suicidal after that to do another) and the rest just takes time.

are essentially boosters and the difficulty is rated by them too

Yes, but the point is that in other polls, were not taken into account the boosting, such as for Socom: Confrontation, that has a realistic vote without boosting;)

For the record, I'm a booster, but I'm able to give an objective rating

Edited by Vorgrim

Voting 8.

I finished the multiplayer trophies today.

Still have a few single players trophies to grab.

I only boosted the vengeance launcher multi kills and 2/3rd of the melta guns ones.

I honestly don't see why you would boost others things like kills streaks and others though.

The game is fun, and what's the point of flaunting your virtual e-peen with a platinum if all you did was boost to get it...

On a side note it took me around 100h for the multiplayer and I was actually not bad at it ( usually top 2 of my team in most games). If I hadn't boosted those multi kills I'm guessing it would have taken 120h or so...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...