Trophy Boosting/Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

boosting2.png 

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been playing the game this weekend and some trophies might be a bit tough to get by playing the game as you normally would. It really depends on a few factors. For instance, getting 10 times more kills than deaths in a single annihilation match is tricky. I haven't seen anyone getting it at least.

An annihilation match is about getting 41 kills. So you need a quarter of those kills on your own and you can't die more than once. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's much easier to boost ofcourse :).

Together with Down to Earth those are the trickiest trophies I think (from what I've seen so far).

But if ppl like to add me, my PSN name is: PoundyWSG. I'm from Holland by the way.

Greetings,

Pound

Edited by PoundyWSG

it´s kinda lame that you guys allready thinking of boosting the online trophies... you havn't even tried it yet!!

what about just trying to get the trophies by yourself, and see if you can.. If you then find it hard, you can boost !!

I say again, give the game a chance :whistle:

i am not a huge fan of online so i "boost" to get the trophies out of the way.

I noticed that with the Devastation! trophy it doesnt say it has to be a public or ranked match.

Does that mean it can be boosted in a private game?

Because i think that would be the only one giving me much trouble.

Thanx in advance.

Yup, they can be boosted in a private match. Create a game with another person, set the killcount needed to 20 with lowest armor (or 5 mins, which ever could come first) and just win the match with 10 kills and 0 deaths (or 20/0).

Death from below is also nice to boost. Besides those two you can easily boost the weapon challenges in a private match. It just takes a whole lot of time getting the weapon challenges done.

Greetings,

Pound

I guess I've been hiding under a rock because I only just found put about this game this morning! I shall be buying the game next week and will be VERY interested in boosting with you guys!

My PSN is Marisapo80 so please send me an add!

Btw, I live in Japan so excuse the strange gaming hours!

I'm on now if people want to boost. We can do all the challenges pretty fast with just 3 guys. If the guy getting the streaks kills the two others then when they respawn he kills one more then the other kills him. It resets his killstreak so he can do it again on spawning. Took me ten minutes to get 15 streaks till the two guys helping me buggered off.