Worth it!

It's very rare for a PSN title to come across and interest me into wanting to buy it and play it, but my god is Warhammer 40k: Kill Team worth it. Im from the UK and would have had to wait until the 10th to buy this, but me being me couldn't wait, so I had to create a US PSN account just so I could buy this on it's first release and how right I was in doing so.

Ok, the game probably doesn't match up to the markets of retail games as alot dont, but I see a PSN title as a game to enjoy get the trophies then keep on your PS3 for some fun gameplay inbetween of whoring out those long a** grinds of the retail games I choose to play. But for a simple $10 you get a nice simple game t ospill alot of blood without real difficulty and just mess up the whole place with this play. The only thing I can say I'm really dissapointed with is why local coop!?! This day an age should be introducing local and online coop as gaming these days is 70% online gameplay. I know I'm still a singlplayer story fan, but I do love my coop and competitive multiplayer also. Just hope the ycould introduce this little number!

I'm really enjoying this and still playing even though I've got 100% on it. If your reading this and thinking of purchasing, the ndont wait any longer, get out there and go play the demo for a little taster then purchase if you like it. It's top fun title and it keeps you entertained, it's definetely sealed the bid in me pre-ordering Space Marines for the September release of this title. Cannot wait and hope you all enjoy this game as much as I am.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a good game, doesn't have much of a life span, even with Co-Op and Survival, but still worth the play through. The main reason to buy it aside from the Game itself (easy trophies), is for those people who will be buying Space Marine in September, as it says when you start the game, complete the first mission for a Bonus Power Sword unlock in SM.

The reason there is no Online MP/Co-Op for this nice little title, is THQ's UK studio (the Programmers/Devs) was shut down a couple of months prior to release, therefore no support for all the Online features needed. This also means there is unlikely to be any DLC.