The Trophies

ErikR68

Here’s the trophy list for DCUO DLC 9 War of the Light Part 1

Beware My Power (S)

Collect all styles in the Scion of Ion set

Burn Like My Power (S)

Collect all styles in the Disciple of Parallax set

No Mistake (S)

During the Mist Recovery operation, complete the events in S.T.A.R. Labs without allowing the enemy to take any of the mist containers

Don’t Get Mad, Get Even (S)

Defeat the Agitated Pulsar SL-1 trooper 17 times in the Downtown Metropolis Battlezone

You Conduit (S)

Destroy the conduits in the final battle of the Assault and Battery operation before they can become active

Explosive Denial (S)

During the Lantern Strike Team operation, defeat the first boss without allowing any of the explosives to detonate

• 3 weeks later...

The new raid gives the best gear in the game and it drops nearly all the time. It also makes the older trophies/feats much easier if you don't got them. Currently the only hard trophies are

• Volatile Hostiles
  • An Epic Odyssey
  • Leave Them

I still missing the Volatile Hostiles one but I'm sure I'll get it soon. Style feats are just luck based and I don't recommend reset old content to get them. Only reset new content like the Assault and Battery Raid.

Main thing that sucks is you need both a 103 Hero and Villain. Really don't like working on my hero and still missing 6 hero based trophies. :(

• 2 months later...

Hey Blaze, idk if you still remember me from last year when I first posted in the boosting thread. I'm missing volatile hostiles as well. Looks like for that you'll need to focus on the robots as soon as they spawn. I'm down to do it with you on either my hero (cr 103) or villain (cr 98) if you want to put together a group for it.

I'm on USPS servers by the way :D