Last 5 hidden trophies, insight anyone?

LoJac963

ok so after reading through countless pages of threads regarding these trophies I still feel just as lost before.

I still need the last 5 trophies (last 5 on the guide). I already got Heart Breaker and am working on Between Old Friends now.

However the last 4 is says to refer to Catch Me If You Can on the guide. Well the description for getting those trophies is rather vague and worded a little "different" I'll say.

I just don't understand what the guide is saying regarding those last 4 trophies, as I mentioned the description under Catch me if you can really doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Sorry for the long post and thanks a head of time!

ok one dumb question just to make sure I've got everything...

for each mode (close combat, headshot, and timed) after quitting and loading the 9th Act do you have to play through the mode in the respectable modes listed

Example, if I start a game in close combat mode, hit the first checkpoint save, quit and load Act 9--do I need to complete all of act 9 in close combat (getting the required number of melee kills to move on)??

Also the guide mentioned any difficulty for the last 3 trophies. Is this true, these last 3 trophies can be obtained on Pussy?

Once again thanks a head of time!

• 2 weeks later...
ok one dumb question just to make sure I've got everything...

for each mode (close combat, headshot, and timed) after quitting and loading the 9th Act do you have to play through the mode in the respectable modes listed

Example, if I start a game in close combat mode, hit the first checkpoint save, quit and load Act 9--do I need to complete all of act 9 in close combat (getting the required number of melee kills to move on)??

Also the guide mentioned any difficulty for the last 3 trophies. Is this true, these last 3 trophies can be obtained on Pussy?

Once again thanks a head of time!

m8, I got "Catch me if u can" trophy using this method, playing on Killer without cheats, isn't too easy at all but doable, and I unlocked "Between Old Friends" at the same time (picking Cross) I believe u need to play on Killer JUST for this trophy, both others on Pussy.

• 1 year later...