Rate the trophy difficulty.  

327 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.65

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honest though alot of these trophies are easy to get, not time consuming at all. the game is pretty quick, only ones that threw me off are the the boss and the ex... lol alot of the trophies are easy to get and if you start the game at the highest difficultly you can get 3 trophies at once when finishing a chapter..

honest though alot of these trophies are easy to get, not time consuming at all. the game is pretty quick, only ones that threw me off are the the boss and the ex... lol alot of the trophies are easy to get and if you start the game at the highest difficultly you can get 3 trophies at once when finishing a chapter..

Thats always fun :)

Does it allow you to go straight to the hardest setting or do you have to unlock it?

alright lets keep it civil please. so far i'm through the first act and it doesn't seem like these will be hard to get until you try the highest difficulty level. i already got three or four trophies just from playing the first level so the rest don't seem too hard.

~~i think the hardest trophies for this game are the "kill two guys with one bullet" and "kill three guys with bullet storm" of course i might just not be lucky or patient enough to get them, but so far they have been elusive to me.

Edited by hairlesswookiee

Supposedly you can start a game on hard or whatever mode you are trying to complete.... hit the first checkpoint on level 1. Leave the game, level select to the final level and the game thinks you made it all the way to the final level. I haven't made it this far but i'll give it a try for the clean up trophies.

What?

4 playthroughs? Are you serious?

Come on. i wouldnt even play the best games i know 4 times in a row.

Ok, its only like 5 hours, but still.

Did the game designers really think anyone has fun playing an average action shooter with a stupid story 4 times through?

Should have made harder trophies instead of time consuming ones.

Actually, every game should do that. Skills should be rewarded, not the amount of time you spend with a game.

Did the game designers really think anyone has fun playing an average action shooter with a stupid story 4 times through?

Should have made harder trophies instead of time consuming ones.

Actually, every game should do that. Skills should be rewarded, not the amount of time you spend with a game.

seems to have worked for Gears 2. i don't mind this game...its fun, not complicated, and the dialogue is funny as hell. just too bad they couldn't come up with a good idea for MP.

Yeah the dialogue is great, especially when he's fighting the chick and the black guy "Man I woulda screamed like a b*tch if that was me" lol.

yeah, one of the reasons i love the movie and game so much.

~~nice avatar...do you have one??? i have an '08 STI and came very close to buying an EVOX instead.

Is there a way to play through the game only 2 times for Platinum or not?

Somebody mentioned something about playing only to the first checkpoint and then loading the last level to fool the game.

You have to play through all the levels twice. Then you'll have to play the last level three more additional times. Once for each mode. Headshot, close combat, and time attack.

• 2 weeks later...