Doesn't unlock Between Old Friends and the Punishing Subordinates

Neameto

WANTED Platinum trophy glitched!

Doesn´t unlock Between Old Friends and the Punishing Subordinates. I´ve done it several times and the requirements have been met. I´m sure!!

If anyone knows how to work around it without having to start again with a new savegame, please PM me.

• 2 months later...

old friend's

gamers are encountering problems because a primary game save on their hard drive (on a differet difficulty level, instead of Killer) is preventing the achievement from unlocking.

If you just boot an unlocked act (without starting a new game first), the game will use whatever save is dominate on the Resume Game profile for loading the last checkpoint. If you boot the act on Killer, then die, it can resume using the primary game save on a different difficulty level. Solution: use the code to unlock Cross, 0101-0100; start a new game on Killer difficulty, then choose the final act. Play it to the end as Cross and the achievement should unlock. If you die, no problem.

punishing subordinates

Start a new NORMAL game on any difficulty, go to SWAT Leader cut-scene, quit out.

You must do the above to "un-glitch" the headshot and close combat glitches if you've done them.

Now start a new NORMAL game on KILLER, choose the character, go and melee kill the boss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally got the patience to finish this game again after dozens of tries. Here´s what I did to unlock the Platinum.

1- I erased all my saved games.

2- Started and finished a normal game. (after this do not start a killer or normal game!)

3- Backup my samegame just in case.

4- Went to unlock codes and unlocked Cross and Headshot mode.

5- Started a game on Headshot mode with the Imortal and went to the first checkpoint. Then I quit.

6- Unlocked acts and started a PUSSY dificulty act 3.

7- I died and the dificulty went back to Killer.

8- Finished the act and got the trophy.

9- Started a game on Headshot mode with Crossl and went to the first checkpoint. Then I quit.

10- Unlocked acts and started a PUSSY dificulty act 9.

11- I died and the dificulty went back to Killer.

12- Finished the act and got the trophy.

13-Most annoying Platinum trophy ever!!! :(

• 2 weeks later...
Im not understanding how you got the difficulty set back on killer. I start on pussy and I die but it is still pussy difficulty.. Hmm

The way that Neameto said is worked for me i dont know how it worked any way thanks for him,i think he forgot to say that u got to start a killer difficultly at step 5 try to do that maybe it will work!

• 2 years later...