Uhhh this game is....

Ron-A-Palooza

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...

This game is... ass! Lol

Between Terminator and this game, Terminator all the way. I haven’t focused on the collectibles yet but those are what’s gonna make this game annoying. Collect ALL, are you kidding me? Top Cow Productions is one of my favourite comic book publishers, in fact I supported them during their hayday as the new kids on the block (Image Comics) vs the bigwigs Marvel and DC because of the quality - but this is NOT quality.

You folks mention fun, I surely hope that picks up anytime soon. I’m still on Act 3 waiting for the magic to happen. Hope this won’t be seen as necrobumping. I’d rather use this relevant thread than make a new one which will most likely be orphaned anyway since this is a very old game. I went for this game as I thought the movie was interesting, I kinda digged it!

Edited by Naps

This game is 10 years old...and I (P)ed it almost 9 years ago...but I still remember a couple of things about it. Curving bullets and lotza head shots...and I remember having to fight my way through a church and up a flight of stairs...and that cool theme song during the credits. Yeah, it was pretty fun at the time...

Yeah that church tower thing was kinda fun. Actually the game did pick-up and I started to enjoy it after the third tutorial. It’s maybe because we’re used to next gen “controls/mechanics” that playing a decade old game does show the era’s limitation and flaws. The concept of the game is interesting, it’s how it was delivered (I guess) that put me off initially. I also just realised that the development of the game had to accommodate the PS3 “phat” limitations as well.

I’m on my KILLER play through plus collectibles. The sound is not too 5.1 surround headset friendly though. Had they allowed a proper steath option and polished hiding for cover (game’s a bit confused when you want to get off behind cover and insists you stick to it) then the game would have been much more better. I guess I can’t really complain for the price I got the game for - just £2.00 for a fairly easy plat.

Edited by Naps

Yeah that church tower thing was kinda fun. Actually the game did pick-up and I started to enjoy it after the third tutorial. It’s maybe because we’re used to next gen “controls/mechanics” that playing a decade old game does show the era’s limitation and flaws. The concept of the game is interesting, it’s how it was delivered (I guess) that put me off initially. I also just realised that the development of the game had to accommodate the PS3 “phat” limitations as well.

I’m on my KILLER play through plus collectibles. The sound is not too 5.1 surround headset friendly though. Had they allowed a proper steath option and polished hiding for cover (game’s a bit confused when you want to get off behind cover and insists you stick to it) then the game would have been much more better. I guess I can’t really complain for the price I got the game for - just £2.00 for a fairly easy plat.

There ya go...we'll be expecting a retraction on previous comments...lol.

Yeah...I agree about the beginning...I think that the first chapter was set up awful and I didn't get into it until later on as well. Good Luck on finishing up...