Wanted: Weapons of Fate - Road Map

http://i.imgur.com/g5u7cHo.jpg

Overview:

+ Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)

+ Offline: 51

+ Online: 0

+ Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 15 – 30 Hours (Estimated Time to Platinum)

+ Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2 but you may have to do quite a lot of mission selects to finish trophies & find the last rewards.

+ Number of missable trophies: None

+ Glitched trophies: None

+ Do cheat codes disable trophies?: There are a few that don’t but there are some that do. Check the guide first just in case.

Total Trophies = 39 (B), 9 (S), 2 (G), 1 (P)

Introduction:

Wanted: Weapons Of Fate is a new game in the shooting genre. The story in this game follows on from the Wanted film that was released last year but takes a new stance so you don’t need to have watched the film first to gain an understanding.

The trophies related in this game are medium difficulty and all are offline. The trophies are related to the story the combat and finding rewards scattered throughout the game. You will also be happy to know that the hardest difficulty in this game is not hard at all.

Walkthrough:

Step 1: Completing The Game 1st On Assassin Difficulty

I recommend completing the game on this difficulty first. It is not hard at all and whilst completing this you will also get the trophies for the easiest difficulty. You have to complete this mode in order to unlock killer difficulty so doing this first means you only have to complete the game twice.

Within this run you will be able to collect the majority of story related trophies & combat/bullet curving trophies. You may want to collect as many rewards as you can because they are fairly easy to find.

DO NOT use cheats on this mode because there is no need to and you will disable some trophies if you do.

Step 2: Completing The Game On Killer Difficulty

This is the games hardest difficulty setting. You will only unlock this setting after completing the game on assassin difficulty. Once again you should not use cheats because it is still easy to complete and you will disable some trophies.

Within this run you will be able to finish up all your combat trophies & bullet curving ones. It may also be a good idea to try to find the remaining rewards because it will save you a lot of time through chapter select.

Here are a few things you may want to keep in mind when playing on killer difficulty:

• Always use cover when you can
  • When you get to the later stages and face enemies who dodge your normal bullets, try to use the machine guns as well as bullet explosions
  • Always look for an advantage such as blowing up mines or gas canisters
  • Use bullet curving whenever it is possible, sometimes when an enemy gets hit from one they will sometimes still be alive but stumble out of cover, this will allow you to get a few more shots of to kill them.

Step 3: Using Mission Select To Obtain The Last Story Trophies

There are 6 trophies related to the story where you have to go back and use chapter select. These require you to play as different characters and complete the game on different modes. The 6 trophies are:

Heart Breaker – Kill Araña with Wesley without the mask on the killer difficulty

Between Old Friends – Kill the immortal with cross on the killer difficulty

Punishing Subordinates – Kill the Russian with the immortal in close combat and the killer difficulty

Butcher Would Be Proud – Complete the game in ‘close combat mode’

Dr. Lobotomy – Complete the game in ‘Headshot mode’

Catch Me If You Can - Get 1st position in ‘Time Attack’ Ranking

You CAN use the cheats related to unlocking the certain characters needed and certain game modes. Please check the guide for these cheat codes. (Link at the bottom)

TOP TIP: The ones above that require you to play on a different mode can be obtained very easily. Just start a new game in the mode and reach the checkpoint where you kill the first swat enemy. Then quit to the main menu and go to unlocked acts (will be available after completing the game first). Load the last level of the game and complete it. This will get you the trophies very easily rather than making you complete the game again and again and again.

Step 4: Clean Up Using Mission Select

By now you will have all of the trophies or very close to having them all. Just use chapter select to get any trophies you have missed. Two trophies you may be missing here are:

• Pest Exterminator – Kill all explosive rats
  • Compulsive Hoarder – Find all reward items

Here is a very useful thread which will help you find these two trophies:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/wanted-weapons-of-fate/251849-wanted-weapons-fate-collectible-rat-guide.html

Closing Notes:

Good luck on getting your platinum and I hope this roadmap has helped you towards it.

Here is the link for the guide you will need to use when going for your 100%:

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/wanted-weapons-of-fate/9610-wanted-weapons-fate-trophy-guide.html

If you have any questions I will be happy to help!! :D.

Edited by Terminator
Replaced missing banner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

• Pest Exterminator – Kill all explosive rats
  • Compulsive Hoarder – Find all reward items

Here is a very useful thread which will help you find these two trophies:

I strongly suggest that you move this part of your roadmap to the first playthrough. I didn't realize that it was going to take another playthrough for this part until after i finished the 1st chapter which isn't a big deal, I got the ones on the first chapter during my killer playthrough.

Another thing to change is this: Between Old Friends – Kill the immortal with cross on the killer difficulty

You can get that on your second playthrough by simply choosing "the immortal". It would save the most time since the last chapter is the longest and the difficulty increases a tid bit. Nobody wants to play the last mission on killer mode twice, do they? If they do, don't read the roadmap =)

Edited by SirkSirk

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have completed the game on Assassin and Killer and have the 6 secret trophies left for the platinum.

How do you unlock Wesley without the mask? Is there a code and if so what is it? Will using the code stop me getting the last 6 secret trophies (the ones at the bottom of the list on PSN).

Any replies on here gratefully recieved or on my psn id: never_give_in

Thanks.

The only trophies I have left are:

Between old friends

Punishing subordinates

Butcher would be proud

Dr Lobotomy

Catch me if you can

Can these be completed on any difficulty or does it have to be on killer?

Can the ones where you need to finish the game be done by using the quit after save on first level and load act 9 glitch?

Thanks.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
So you have to play the game 3 times to get all difficulty related trophies, correct?

Nope.

10char

Step 1: Completing The Game 1st On Assassin Difficulty

I recommend completing the game on this difficulty first. It is not hard at all and whilst completing this you will also get the trophies for the easiest difficulty. You have to complete this mode in order to unlock killer difficulty so doing this first means you only have to complete the game twice.