XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > W (PS3) > Wanted: Weapons of Fate

Old 10-12-2010, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default trophies aren't popping up

every time i try to get the punishing subordinates trophy i go to act 3 on the killer difficulty with the immortal i kill the russian with a grab move but it the trophy doesn't pop up also its the same with the between old friends trophy i play as cross on act 9 on the killer difficulty and i kill the immortal but the trophy doesn't pop up any help would be nice
KILL4URKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILL4URKING View Post
every time i try to get the punishing subordinates trophy i go to act 3 on the killer difficulty with the immortal i kill the russian with a grab move but it the trophy doesn't pop up also its the same with the between old friends trophy i play as cross on act 9 on the killer difficulty and i kill the immortal but the trophy doesn't pop up any help would be nice
it worked for me, i chose act 3 on killer and had cheats on. then just get close to the butcher and press circle and he dies. i got blown up at the same time by another guy so died too but the tophy still popped.
dellboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 01:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

I had the same thing happen to me, and I tried everything I could before I finally gave up and deleted my save data. There's another thread that I'm following a little further down with 2 people saying different ways to try a workaround, one involving deleting your save and the other not. Try to "reset" your main game by starting a new normal game on any difficulty, saving and quitting out at the 1st checkpoint, and then starting another new game on killer difficulty and doing the same thing.

After you've done this, see if you can't get punishing subordinates, as it's much quicker to do this level than act 9. If it doesn't pop for you, then you may just have to delete your save and replay the game. I'm about to finish act 9 later tonight and will post my results if it worked for me or not.

**Credit goes to Neameto for this**

I can confirm that the method I used does work. I think what glitched my game was that I did Time Attack mode before completing the character trophies. I did Heartbreaker before my TA run, so that is my only conclusion, as the other 2 were futile attempts (about 4 each). To do this, follow these steps:

1. Delete your save game
2. Replay and complete game on assassin
3. Input codes for unlocking Headshot mode and Cross
4. Start a NEW game on Headshot mode on Killer difficulty
5. Pick The Immortal and go to first checkpoint, save and quit to main menu
6. Choose Unlocked levels, go to Act 3, select Pussy difficulty, and die to reset it to Killer
7. Take down The Russian with melee
8. Start a NEW game on Headshot mode on Killer difficulty
6. Pick Cross and go to first checkpoint, save and quit to main menu
7. Select Act 9, on Pussy, die, kill Immortal and viola!

Very annoying that this can glitch like so, but oh well. Comes with the territory I suppose.

Last edited by darthbster; 10-26-2010 at 05:48 AM.
darthbster is offline   Reply With Quote