Where do you buy this game?

DX01

I check the US playstation store and it only has the demo. I try to buy game and and a error message shows no game available.:think:

How do I purchase the French version I don't see it anything online including ebay and amazon and I am from the US.

Please Help

You say you tried to buy the game and got an error message, but, as you also say, only the demo is in the store - so how did you try to buy the game?...Did you download the demo and then try to buy it from the XMB or in-game menu? If not, try doing that; if you already did that, then there's not really much you can do apart form trying to get in touch with either Sony or the developer and ask what the status of the game is...

Buying the French version will probably have be done on French Amazon and in euros...

[ame=http://www.amazon.fr/Micro-Application-Wanted-Corp/dp/B007U6C0G4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1346694401&sr=8-1]Wanted Corp.: Playstation 3: Amazon.fr: Jeux vidéo[/ame]

Yes, I downloaded the demo and try to unlock, it forwarded me to the store then no current game available. Shoots I actually had fun playing the demo. This is sad and I am a potential buyer.

You say you tried to buy the game and got an error message, but, as you also say, only the demo is in the store - so how did you try to buy the game?...Did you download the demo and then try to buy it from the XMB or in-game menu? If not, try doing that; if you already did that, then there's not really much you can do apart form trying to get in touch with either Sony or the developer and ask what the status of the game is...

Buying the French version will probably have be done on French Amazon and in euros...

Wanted Corp.: Playstation 3: Amazon.fr: Jeux vidéo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Anyone know if this code still works to get the game?

For anybody wanting to know if it buying the code from gamestop still works, it does.

I bought 2 codes for this game, one for me, and 1 for a europe player. I bought them in December 2015 and January 2016. Both codes worked fine.

Just knocked out my online trophy today, so the servers are still going good, I had to host though to make it pop, joining his game, it didn't pop.

The codes on gamestop can be messed up though, as I bought another game(Akimi Village) a few weeks ago, that is delisted on psn, but still on gamestop store, and the code they gave me was bad or used, or whatever. Gonna try and get it replaced, but I'm not hopeful on gamestops part.

Edited by bcks007

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On ebay I find Italian or UK sellers for the retail version. Would this still be the same trophy list as the French Version? I at most know there are many different game covers between countries and their ratings ;p any help appreciated! Thanks!

It should be yes. There are only 3 different lists for this game: PS3 digital (no (P)), PS3 retail and Vita. To my knowledge, the retail version was only available in France upon release but it's possible some copies made their way to other EU countries (or these ebay sellers imported them themselves).

Don't forget to look at French sellers too! It depends on postage rates of course, but they offer used copies for half the price these UK and Italian sellers are asking for (and I definitely don't think the game is worth 30€). ;)

It should be yes. There are only 3 different lists for this game: PS3 digital (no (P)), PS3 retail and Vita. To my knowledge, the retail version was only available in France upon release but it's possible some copies made their way to other EU countries (or these ebay sellers imported them themselves).

Don't forget to look at French sellers too! It depends on postage rates of course, but they offer used copies for half the price these UK and Italian sellers are asking for (and I definitely don't think the game is worth 30€). ;)

Thanks! I figured there was only one retail trophy list. Any idea if the PSN copy can do online co-op with the retail version? I was able to get a digital copy from the Gamestop link posted above.

Thanks! I figured there was only one retail trophy list. Any idea if the PSN copy can do online co-op with the retail version? I was able to get a digital copy from the Gamestop link posted above.
Sorry for the late reply, I've only just seen your reply.

Unfortunately, I can't say for sure. It's more than likely it would work though (provided you have two PS3s of course). :think:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

To those that are wondering if this game still can be purchased on the PS3 PSN store - the answer is NO.  Seems like it had been delisted, most probably ages ago. I do see a PSVita version but this is most likely due to the game having been purchased before or was FREE on PSPlus, cannot remember exactly.