Rate the trophy difficulty  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voted a 3, played vita and at first I hated the game. But give it a chance, just repeat level 1 until you’re fairly upgraded and you’ll fly through the trophies!

800k is pretty easy on level 1 with maxed out crossbow and the grenade one is easy with the guides instructions. Even the collectibles are easy to find

Good game in the end

• 4 months later...

Gave it a 3/10 on the Vita. I went the lazy route and spammed Mission 1 until I was close to Maxed Out on abilities. Then played through the rest of the game. Took me until Mission 7 to realize how to use the teleporter. :D Collectibles weren't hard to find, just be thorough and not worry about combos if you've already gotten the combo specific trophies in Mission 1.

• 4 months later...

2 for the Vita version.

Group rate is probably the hardest trophy if you don't get it naturally (or opportunistically while playing). You need the AI to play along and not kill your gorillas, which can be a real pain, but will happen occasionally while playing.

I "died" quite a bit, especially in the later levels and had to revive or pay $50k to come back.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is a solid 3 on the Vita. The AI is terrible (how can any AI character say to be careful about a mine and throw itself to it in less than 1 second) which will make some trophies a pain and luck prone to get since you need the other char to do something. The port from the PS3 or PC version is lazy, you're hit by enemies outside the screen while being swarmed by others, controls are dreadful, colors don't help, and what should be hard it's the easiest (bosses). The barghest arena trophy was a PITA. A huge disappointment, some good ideas terrible implementation.