Where are the episodes I payed for?

StarlightDoll

I just bought the bundle for the PSN episodes for $19.99. It said in the description the bundle includes episodes 1-5 and a theme.

Well after purchasing and being taken to download list it shows the theme, full game unlock, and episode 1. Episodes 2-5 are not there, and I know 2-5 have been out a long time now since there's even a retail version of game.

I don't know if this is the problem you're incurring, but unlike other episodic games, all of the episodes are within the same game. So assuming you download Episode 1 and the full game unlock, I think (although don't quote me on that) all of the episodes will be under one file. I know when I played the game a few days ago, I had one file and accessed every episode from that. I can't remember whether I could access the next episode until I had completed the previous one or not though, so my best advice would be to complete Episode 1 and see where you go from there. The full game unlock may give access to every episode.

Edited by fletchar2

EDIT: Nevermind, when I started the game back up strangely the coming soon text next to the X button symbol changed to get. They all say "Get" now which takes me to download it, rather than just saying "Coming soon". Very weird bug for it to do that.

I'm double posting so people know there's a new post here, otherwise no one may check back to see edit in a previous post. Given the special circumstances here I believe this is one of those occasions where a double-post is okay.

I just got done playing episode 1 and nowhere in game will it allow me to play episodes 2-5. When I go to those episodes it simply says coming soon on each. They also aren't available individually on the PSN Store, as only episode 1 and season pass is available individually, but both of those came in the bundle.

Edited by StarlightDoll