Season 2 speculation

Yeah, it was a bit linear. No way to save some people you wanted to keep around, no way to get rid of some people you didn't like. Kinda messed up. I was trying to play as closely to how I'd do it in real life but we see how that turns out in the end, lol

The things you have to chose between are messed up though. I cant wait to see what horrible scenarios play out next time around.

Edited by BreadSkin

I hope Molly is a featured character in the second game. I thought she was pretty cool and was disappointed she wasn't in the final episode of season 1,

And of course I want to see Clementine again. :D

And whatever happened to Lily....:think:

I also agree with everyone wanting our choices/ decisions to be more impactful on the story.

Edited by DaddyGamer

Theres never gonna be that much freedom. They're not gonna program 8,000 different endings. It's always gonna be within a set framework. Which is fine by me since the most gripping stories had the most linear playout.

I'm hoping Season 2 follows the Strangers (all new characters I hope) on the hill. In episode one they're in some deep shit and then they escape the city. In Episode 2 they make it to the country and the episode ends with them spotting Clementine in the distance. Episode 3? Who knows but I hope we don't just go into new characters cold.

I have a feeling the ending of Season 2 will be the same as Season 1, just from the perspective of the two people. Season 3 would be what happens after.

Minor Season 1 of the TV show spoiler

[spoiler=mcoltv]Maybe chronicle what happened after Morales left in the TV show. He has a family which would give a different sense of emotions. That's HIS family he's protecting. A whole 'nother ballgame right there

Minor Season 1 of the TV show spoiler

[spoiler=mcoltv]Maybe chronicle what happened after Morales left in the TV show. He has a family which would give a different sense of emotions. That's HIS family he's protecting. A whole 'nother ballgame right there

They can't do that because they have no deal with AMC, this is strictly based on the comic book. (Morales wasn't in the comics)

I have a feeling the ending of Season 2 will be the same as Season 1, just from the perspective of the two people. Season 3 would be what happens after.

That would be fine by me.

[spoiler=WD1]

I still hope Clem is ok and those two people are friendly or could be Christa and Omid somehow. And if not where are they? I also wanna know if Kenny is still alive (little hope though...) and what happened to Molly and that fucker Vernon.

So much unanswered questions. They could do 10 seasons. I'll keep playing cause I was never before so much into a game, emotionally. And I play videogames for over 20 years now. At the end of "Heavy Rain" I felt nothing. Just finished another game. But when Clem shot Lee in the head - I cried for the first time ever over a game/movie...

Edited by BreadSkin

Guys, please be mindful that there are other people browsing the forums without knowledge of the game's story. Please use spoiler tags, minor or major elements in regards to the game's storyline.

If you wish to discuss the game's story, do so in this thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/walking-dead/169942-story-discussion-thread-spoilers.html

I'd like to see season two further down the road myself.

[spoiler=wtf]

Either Clem a few years later and more bad ass, or all new completely different characters and location.

I think I would like for it to continue on from the ending. I would like maybe a few years to pass though.

[spoiler=twd4895]I would like Clem to be a few years older and really know how to handle herself. I wouldn't mind having flashbacks throughout the game to show her how she got to where she is now.

• 4 weeks later...
I hope Molly is a featured character in the second game. I thought she was pretty cool and was disappointed she wasn't in the final episode of season 1,

And of course I want to see Clementine again. :D

And whatever happened to Lily....:think:

I also agree with everyone wanting our choices/ decisions to be more impactful on the story.

If you read the comics you will see Lily pop up again.

I think it'll pick up right where it finished at the epilogue, those two persons are probably Omid and Christa (at least on my save, no idea about how it can end).

If not I'd like to see something like when Clem is a teen and is in charge of a group or something. It'd also be nice to meet the characters from the series, but that seems hard.

I'm pretty sure she dies on the comics, no way out of that situation in my opinion.

Edited by jvaferreira

• 1 month later...
I think it'll pick up right where it finished at the epilogue, those two persons are probably Omid and Christa (at least on my save, no idea about how it can end).

If not I'd like to see something like when Clem is a teen and is in charge of a group or something. It'd also be nice to meet the characters from the series, but that seems hard.

I'm pretty sure she dies on the comics, no way out of that situation in my opinion.

They have already said the Lily in the comics has no connection to the Lily in the game, they are two completely different people.

Edited by zepolman

The story of Season 2 will always be good.

The whole concept is great and more likely.

I only hope that the second season has also an easy plat.

But with more trophies, for some choices, so you may have to play it more than one time.

I like the idea of multiple choosing, how about fate wise, by doing that, this happens, the story is still cannon, but certain things change such as characters, places to go and what not.

Theres never gonna be that much freedom. They're not gonna program 8,000 different endings. It's always gonna be within a set framework.

Heavy Rain's decisions made an actual difference and had 22 different endings (split amongst the four characters). It can be done.

I think I would like for it to continue on from the ending. I would like maybe a few years to pass though.

[spoiler=twd4895]I would like Clem to be a few years older and really know how to handle herself. I wouldn't mind having flashbacks throughout the game to show her how she got to where she is now.

Definitely this. TV and game spoiler:

[spoiler=21346327]Carl is a much better character because we've skipped ahead and seen him develop. This could happen with Clem as well.