LOL, The Price Just Keeps Falling

mcnichoj

Wasn't it like $12 when it first came out? Was on sale for forever, then went back to full price. Then PS+ came out and it went on sale again and then back to full price.

Now I see it's on sale for its second time in PS+ but now it lists that the full price is $6.

This game must be insanely terrible if they had to put it on sale multiple times and do an unannounced price drop out of nowhere.

• 1 month later...
Wasn't it like $12 when it first came out? Was on sale for forever, then went back to full price. Then PS+ came out and it went on sale again and then back to full price.

Now I see it's on sale for its second time in PS+ but now it lists that the full price is $6.

This game must be insanely terrible if they had to put it on sale multiple times and do an unannounced price drop out of nowhere.

It's not terrible at all... It's actually a very decent game. The few people that bought the game will testify to that :p. Unfortunately, saleswise it completely failed.

Unfortunately, saleswise it completely failed.

How do you know that it completely failed sales wise? Do you have figures?

I bought the game for full price & in my opinion it's worth every penny. One of my favourite PSN games of last year & probably in my top 5 PSN games of all time. I do love Creat Studios games though.

How do you know that it completely failed sales wise? Do you have figures?

I bought the game for full price & in my opinion it's worth every penny. One of my favourite PSN games of last year & probably in my top 5 PSN games of all time. I do love Creat Studios games though.

Apart from there being no activity on the game's forums here, there's always ps3trophies.com you can check out. It shows how many registered members own the game, plucked directly from the official PS-sites. It has considerably less owners compared to other games alike (Joe Danger for example).

And I agree about the game being good. I too bought it at full price, and I too had a great deal of fun playing through it. I don't know why it never got the popularity it deserved, but it didn't...

• 1 month later...

it's a great game and the 18 trophies you have to earn are ones where you feel you have actually done something to earn em. :D

i would say it's in the style of tony hawks 2 & 3, which were the best in the series (b4 they killed it)

the £11.99 price tag is well overpriced (as are many other PSN games)

i ONLY buy games when they turn up in the special offer section or get discounted via PS+

i was lucky as my friend bought it in the sale for £5.49 and we gameshare

& i was honest and told him i thought it was worth £3.99

if you see it for £3.99 buy it, if ya don't buy something else from the special offers.

i can see this getting a permanent price drop sooner of later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just picked it up at the even greater price of FREE. Good to be PS+ member ;)

Here here!! :p Having got this game from free, I can safely say i wouldn't have purchased it. My mission with it, like all free PS3 games, is simply to get as many trophies as possible and then delete it. I don't like it enough to struggle towards the 100% mark.

• 2 months later...