Wakeboarding HD - Road Map and Trophy Guide

biocidej

http://i.imgur.com/FpB2Kz0.jpg

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 7-8

-Offline: 18 (0(G) | 3(S)| 15(B) )

-Online: 0 (0 | 0 | 0)

-Approximate time to 100%: 10-20 hours (possibly more depending on skill)

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1

-Glitched trophies: None

-Difficult trophies: King of Iron Wake Tournament

-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats.

Roadmap

Step 1:

Play through the game completing all maps getting at least bronze for the main objective in each. This will help you get a feel for the game and help you to learn the controls. This will likely net you a few of the trophies including Triumphant.

Step 2:

Replay any maps where you do not have gold + all optional objectives. You can tell which you have not fully completed because they will be marked with a check as opposed to a gold crown. Once you have fully completed each map you will have Avid Collector.

Step 3:

Grind out any of the count/time based trophies you may not have yet as well as any other trophies you may still be missing which will probably be few.

Step 4:

Attempt King of Iron Wake Tournament

By now you should know which boards you are best at. Pick your 10 best and play them from hardest to easiest in an attempt to get 10 fully completed maps (gold + all optional objects) in a row.

Trophy Guide

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/01.jpg Acrobat (B)

Perform each trick (except Balance and Slide) 10 times in completed missions.

You will need to complete each of the following moves 10 times and cross the finish line for that map. Counts are cumulative. A good map to get all these is Clear the View as the map is relatively long, however, there are no quarter pipes in that map so you will need to get those tricks on another map such as Smells Like Prey.

Thanks goes to Orusaka for the original list of all of the tricks.

Spins

Spin Left - :left::cross:

Spin Right - :right::cross:

Grabs

Tailgrab - :cross: while in the air and not spinning

Stalefish - :circle: while in the air and not spinning

Method - :square: while in the air and not spinning

Nosegrab - :triangle: while in the air and not spinning

Flips

Frontflip - :up::cross:

Backflip - :down::cross:

Front2Fakie - :up::square: OR :down::square:

Bullet - :up::triangle: OR :down::triangle:

Fat Chance - :up::circle: OR :down::circle:

Flexes

9-1-1 - :triangle: while performing a flip

1-1-6 - :cross: while performing a flip

Flight - :circle: while performing a flip

Short Break - :square: while performing a flip

Charges

M-Tantrum - hold and release :square: while on the water

M-Whirlybird - hold and release :triangle: while on the water

M-Double Half Cub Roll - hold and release :circle: while on the water

Wake Tricks

Tantrum - :square: while crossing wake

Whirlybird - :triangle: while crossing wake

Double Half Cub Roll - :circle: while crossing wake

Quarter Pipe Tricks

Backroll - :left::cross: Off of a left side quarter pipe

Frontroll - :right::cross: Off of a right side quarter pipe

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/02.jpgWind (B)

Spend 1 hour in the air in completed missions.

Will likely come in the process of completing the game. Time is cumulative over ever map in which you cross the finish line and is any time you are jumping through the air. Should come naturally in the course of playing through the 20 maps.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/04.jpg Perfect Balance (B)

Spend 5 minutes balancing in completed missions.

You will almost definitely get this in the process of completing the 20 maps. Any time balancing on pipes will count towards this time. If you need to grind it, Smells Like Prey is the best board.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/06.jpg Superstar (B)

Maintain the 'S' rating for overall 10 minutes throughout the game (in completed missions).

Your rating is the card held up on your boat and can be blank, D, C, B, A, A+, S (with S being the highest) You will need to have the S card held up for 10 minutes cumulatively. You will need to cross the finish line, however, you do not need to achieve any of the objectives for the time to count towards your total. For an easy way to get this trophy see Tough Rival.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/08.jpg Money Bag (B)

Earn gold medals in any 10 missions.

See Avid Collector.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/09.jpg Natural Born Tourist (B)

Earn 12 souvenirs.

See Avid Collector.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/10.jpg Triumphant (B)

Win all game missions (in original game).

You will need to successfully complete each of the levels in the game. You only need to achieve the main goal (bronze) and do not need to complete any of the optional goals on any of the maps. See Avid Collector for the minimum requirements for each map.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/11.jpg Astronaut (B)

Collect 100 stars in a single Action Chain.

Easiest trophy to obtain. First opportunity is Gather the Stars. Just collect 100 stars without falling.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/12.jpgTough Rival (B)

Increase score multiplier to 20 or more for both players in Split Screen simultaneously (you don’t have to score points).

The obvious way to get this trophy is to play with someone else (locally) who can help you do this, however, if you cannot find someone to assist you there IS a way to do this solo.

You will need two controllers and play Clear the View. Place both controllers on the ground in front of you with one directly above the other so you can control both of the analog sticks with your left hand and press the buttons on both controllers with your right hand. When you start, simply perform two moves alternatively Frontflip :up::cross:, Backflip:down::cross:. Simply repeat these two moves for the entire map and you will easily be able to get over 20x multiplier with both controllers. Make sure you pause briefly between landing and doing the next trick so that you land each trick and it will increment your score multiplier. This technique is an easy way to get your rating to S also.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/13.jpgPathfinder (B)

Ride 25 km without falling (in completed missions).

This trophy is cumulative and requires you to cross the finish line of a map without falling. You do not need to perform any tricks on the map or even achieve the main objective for that map.

NOTE: There appears to be a glitch with this trophy that requires you to restart the game and not fall before it credits. If you are having problems getting this trophy to pop after it seems like it should, a confirmed way to get this trophy is to restart your game and complete Clear the View 3 consecutive times without falling (just don't touch the controller and you will never fall).

If THAT still isn't working. pliften1979 suggests the following...

[spoiler=pathfinderglitch2]ok guys & gals here is how i did it...

i deleted my save data as i'd already unlocked every other trophy.

i started again on the first level Beginning The Story and completed it's main goal jump over 3 ducks & smash 50 toys. NO BAILS

then i went onto Clear The View and it took me 7 runs of this level before it unlocked. NO BAILS

each time i completed the level i made sure i crashed through 7 billboards as this is the lowest you have to smash to get a mission completed status.

wether or not this makes a difference i do not know, but i did it anyway just to be sure.

i made sure i did not bail once during the whole of the runs i have stated i did

on the Clear The View Level.

i took no risky chances and only went for billboards that were easy to get.

no high jump boards and no grind boards.

if you go to the world map menu and hit circle you can then go to stats and it will tell you how much distance you have travelled in KM.

Edited by Terminator
Replaced missing banner.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/16.jpg The King of Iron Wake Tournament (S)

Win 10 times (gold medal + all additional goals) in a row in any different single player missions.

To get this difficult trophy, you will need to achieve gold for the main goal as well as complete all optional objectives on ten maps IN A ROW. It is recommended to find your ten best maps and begin with the hardest and work your way to the easiest. The following roadmap gives a listing of the 10 generally easiest maps to fully complete.

King of Iron Wake Roadmap

[spoiler=kingofironwake]You may want to modify the first 5 with any maps you feel are easier, but the last five are pretty easy if you follow the instructions (8, 9 & 10 should be locks)

1: Beware of the Sharks.

Simply go on a destruction spree. The bigger the object, the more break points you will receive. If there is a lull in stuff to break do frontflip, backflip to keep your multiplier up. This is a map you will want to know relatively well so you know where the sharks pop up so you can avoid them, but you will have more than enough to dodge 5 on your run.

2: Go With the Flow.

Focus on breaking the roofs whenever possible as their are really only two opportunities to do this. At all other times simply front flip, backflip repeatedly to get your multiplier up.

3: Minefield Dance.

Just work on getting your S rating by doing frontflip, backflip repeatedly. Avoid the two sets of V shaped bombs in the center by hard edging far left. DO NOT make any attempts to get gifts. They have no effect on any goals and are often placed in locations that get you exploded resulting in instant fail.

4: Slipstream.

Although this is one of the last maps in the game, it is deceptively easy to fully complete. Simply do the frontflip, backflip through the entire map and when stars are out quickly grab them (you need 50). Just by doing frontflip, backflip you should be able to get your multiplier up and get well over A+. Just make sure you don't fall getting the stars as you will be hard pressed to get the multiplier back up as the map is somewhat short.

5: Hyperspace.

Do your best to break the very first 5 billboards. There are only 6 total on the map and you will be going pretty fast by the time you get to the 6th. If there is a gift get it even if it means missing a few stars (never miss a billboard intentionally). It will allow you have to gather less stars which means you will be going slower towards the end. Once you hit gold (which you can do a good distance before the finish line) Just get to the center of the wake and coast.

6: Smells Like Prey.

Another map that seems a lot harder than it is. Focus on staying balanced on the sliders whenever they are available. The only time you will miss fully completing this map is if you miss the 40 second slider requirement. Other than that, always pick up all gifts that appear if they are within reach. Gifts are the key to winning this map as they push the shark back 5 full seconds. You can easily finish the map with over 45 seconds left (which is ahead of the 20 you need for gold as well as the 30 second lead you start with)

7: Clear the View.

Focus on breaking every billboard you come across primarily. Secondly, grab stars as you go through the level. When neither of the other two are available do frontflip, backflip. As soon as you get a goal, focus strictly on whatever you have left to get. i.e. once you get 50 tricks, just go for stars and billboards. Your focus should be billboards, stars, tricks (in that order).

8: Gather the Stars.

The only goal on this map is to get 150 stars. The downside is there are not many 'extra' stars so missing many will leave you short of the goal. Get gifts if possible to lower the number of stars you will need for gold.

9: Trickster.

This is an absolute lock unless you hit a wrong button accidentally. Simply sit in the middle of your wake from the beginning of the map and do frontflip, backflip the ENTIRE MAP. If a gift pops up than stop doing the flips and grab it. You will easily get 7 or more gifts and get an S rating. NOTE: Once you get your S rating you can stop doing tricks and just coast.

10: Beginning of the Story.

Hit every toy you see. There are 3 large ducks throughout the map that you will need to jump over. DO NOT MISS THEM! When you see them coming close, ignore the toys and make sure you are lining up the jump. You can EASILY get the number of toys you need so make the jumps count.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/17.jpg Avid Collector (S)

Earn all souvenirs (in original game).

You will need to complete all of the maps in the game earning gold for the main objective and complete all optional objectives in that map in a single run. When you do this successfully, the icon for the map will look like a crown (as opposed to a check) in the World Map.

Following are the requirements for each map:

Map Name: Main Goal (Bronze/Gold) [Optional Goal #1] [Optional Goal #2]

Tutorial: Learn the Ropes (Complete Tutorial) [None]

Beginning of the Story: Knock Toys out of the Way (50/80) [Jump Over 3 Ducks]

Gather the Stars: Collect Stars (50/150) [None]

Clear the View: Break Billboards (7/17) [Complete 50 Tricks] [Collect 100 stars]

Trickster: Achieve Rating (A/S) [Collect 3 gifts] [No Falls]

Balance is Important: Air Time (1:00/1:40) [Dodge 1 Shark] [No Falls]

Go with the Flow: Score Multiplier (6/10) [break 3 house roofs] [Constant action chain until finish]

Star Track: Collect Stars (200/300) [spend 30 seconds on sliders] [score Multiplier 30+]

Minefield Dance: Explode All Mines (If you finish map you get gold) [Get S Rating] [No Falls]

Daylight Stars: Collect Stars (100/200) [Don't blow yourself up] [No Falls]

Beware of Sharks: Break Objects (100/200) [Dodge 5 sharks] [score Multiplier 10+]

Hyperspace: Collect Stars (50/100) [score 50K points] [break 5 billboards]

Shifting: Pass throgh all gates (Miss 2 gates/Miss 0 gates) [score 150K points] [Hard Edge 30 seconds]

Smells Like Prey: Stay ahead of Shark (0.01 secs left/20 secs left) [score 50K points] [spend 40 seconds on sliders]

Highway: Pass through all gates (Miss 2 gates/Miss 0 gates) [No Falls] [score 250K points]

Road: Pass through all gates (Miss 2 gates/Miss 0 gates) [Jump over marked objects] [No Falls]

Chain Lightning: Hard Edges (30 sec/40 sec) [score 250K points] [break or repel 100 objects]

Fat Chance: Collect Stars (100/150) [break or repel 30 objects] [No Falls]

Slipstream: Score Multiplier (10/18) [Collect 50 Stars] [Get an A+ rating]

Devil Jaws: Dodge Shark Attacks (18/24) [score 500K points] [spend 1 min 30 secs on water]

Obstacle Course: Gather Gifts (25/33) [Get an S rating] [No Falls]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/18.jpg Wave Catcher (S)

Score points with multiplier that equals to 50 or higher.

First you will need to get your multiplier to 50. Your multiplier goes up so long as you are doing tricks, breaking items or collecting stars continuously. One of the easiest maps to do this on is Star Track.

Secret Trophies

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/03.jpg Vandal (B)

Break, overturn, and crash or sweep away 500 objects in completed missions.

Will almost certainly come in the natural course of playing the game. The count is cumulative in all maps in which you cross the finish line and objects such as toys, boats, roofs and vases all count towards the total.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/05.jpg Medical Insurance (B)

Fall 500 times in completed missions.

May be time consuming, but pick any map and just keep tapping :triangle:. You can do this on any map where falling does not restart you. Clear the View is a good choice because of the length of the map.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/07.jpg Food Chain Link (B)

Become lunch for a hundred sharks (in completed missions).

Play the Beware of Sharks map and let yourself be eaten. Repeat 100x.

You can get eaten 7-8 times per run through (if you’re really trying) so it will take several runs.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/14.jpg Main Dish (B)

Let a shark eat you when your score multiplier is 20 or higher.

The Beware of Sharks map is ideal for this. Simply use the frontflip, backflip method described in Tough Rival to get your multiplier to 20+ (grab any gifts possible to speed this process up) and let the shark that comes out right before the finish line eat you.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/460/15.jpg Hardcore (B)

Score twice as much points as required in any mission where the points are one of the goals.

Any map where the score is the main/optional goal is a viable option, however, Hyperspace is the first available and easiest as the goal is 50K and you will easily get over 100K.

Edited by Savenger
Spelling

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have question about couple tropies:

Acrobat

there are total 23 tricks. as i understood, i have to compele each of them 10 times. so i will have to compelete 230 tricks on one map? does anyone find it hard?

The King of Iron Wake Tournament

it is not said - am i allowed to restart the map if i fail. or if i fail ones on a map it screws everything?

i have question about couple tropies:

Acrobat

there are total 23 tricks. as i understood, i have to compele each of them 10 times. so i will have to compelete 230 tricks on one map? does anyone find it hard?

The King of Iron Wake Tournament

it is not said - am i allowed to restart the map if i fail. or if i fail ones on a map it screws everything?

Acrobat is cumulative throughout the entire game (not any specific map)

The counts are only added if you cross the finish line, however.

King of Iron Wake Tournament

You cannot restart or replay the same map. They need to be 10 consecutive, unique maps.

King of Iron Wake Tournament

You cannot restart or replay the same map. They need to be 10 consecutive, unique maps.

i understand it should be 10 unique maps. my question was: i crossed the finish line, but i haven't done some of the 3 challenges. am i allowed to restart the map (without exiting it) over again until i finish all the 3 challenges?

or i have to play 10 unique maps straight and every time win all the 3 challenges?

or i have to play 10 unique maps straight and every time win all the 3 challenges?

YES.

Although some of the maps have only 1 or no optional challenges.

This is a repost of the King of Iron Wake Tournament Roadmap that outlines what I felt were the easiest 10 maps.

[spoiler=waketrn2]

You may want to modify the first 5 with any maps you feel are easier, but the last five are pretty easy if you follow the instructions (8, 9 & 10 should be locks)

Simply go on a destruction spree. The bigger the object, the more break points you will receive. If there is a lull in stuff to break do frontflip, backflip to keep your multiplier up. This is a map you will want to know relatively well so you know where the sharks pop up so you can avoid them, but you will have more than enough to dodge 5 on your run.

Focus on breaking the roofs whenever possible as their are really only two opportunities to do this. At all other times simply front flip, backflip repeatedly to get your multiplier up.

Just work on getting your S rating by doing frontflip, backflip repeatedly. Avoid the two sets of V shaped bombs in the center by hard edging far left. DO NOT make any attempts to get gifts. They have no effect on any goals and are often placed in locations that get you exploded resulting in instant fail.

Although this is one of the last maps in the game, it is deceptively easy to fully complete. Simply do the frontflip, backflip through the entire map and when stars are out quickly grab them (you need 50). Just by doing frontflip, backflip you should be able to get your multiplier up and get well over A+. Just make sure you don't fall getting the stars as you will be hard pressed to get the multiplier back up as the map is somewhat short.

Do your best to break the very first 5 billboards. There are only 6 total on the map and you will be going pretty fast by the time you get to the 6th. If there is a gift get it even if it means missing a few stars (never miss a billboard intentionally). It will allow you have to gather less stars which means you will be going slower towards the end. Once you hit gold (which you can do a good distance before the finish line) Just get to the center of the wake and coast.

Another map that seems a lot harder than it is. Focus on staying balanced on the sliders whenever they are available. The only time you will miss fully completing this map is if you miss the 40 second slider requirement. Other than that, always pick up all gifts that appear if they are within reach. Gifts are the key to winning this map as they push the shark back 5 full seconds. You can easily finish the map with over 45 seconds left (which is ahead of the 20 you need for gold as well as the 30 second lead you start with)

Focus on breaking every billboard you come across primarily. Secondly, grab stars as you go through the level. When neither of the other two are available do frontflip, backflip. As soon as you get a goal, focus strictly on whatever you have left to get. i.e. once you get 50 tricks, just go for stars and billboards. Your focus should be billboards, stars, tricks (in that order).

The only goal on this map is to get 150 stars. The downside is there are not many 'extra' stars so missing many will leave you short of the goal. Get gifts if possible to lower the number of stars you will need for gold.

This is an absolute lock unless you hit a wrong button accidentally. Simply sit in the middle of your wake from the beginning of the map and do frontflip, backflip the ENTIRE MAP. If a gift pops up than stop doing the flips and grab it. You will easily get 7 or more gifts and get an S rating. NOTE: Once you get your S rating you can stop doing tricks and just coast.

Hit every toy you see. There are 3 large ducks throughout the map that you will need to jump over. DO NOT MISS THEM! When you see them coming close, ignore the toys and make sure you are lining up the jump. You can EASILY get the number of toys you need so make the jumps count.

Edited by biocidej

YES.

Although some of the maps have only 1 or no optional challenges.

This is a repost of the King of Iron Wake Tournament Roadmap that outlines what I felt were the easiest 10 maps.

[spoiler=waketrn2]

You may want to modify the first 5 with any maps you feel are easier, but the last five are pretty easy if you follow the instructions (8, 9 & 10 should be locks)

isn't that crazy? oh well. thanks for the guide and the details. i'll try to do everything perfect 10 times in a row

1. Make sure you are doing the moves off the very top of the quarter pipe. You will launch off the far outer sides just like you would a ramp. If you jump while you're in the middle of the pipe you will only be able to spin.

2. Make sure you are holding :left::cross: or :right::cross: You will by default do a front roll off of a left side quarter pipe and a back roll off of a right side quarter pipe.

Edited by biocidej

1. Make sure you are doing the moves off the very top of the quarter pipe. You will launch off the far outer sides just like you would a ramp. If you jump while you're in the middle of the pipe you will only be able to spin.

2. Make sure you are holding :left::cross: or :right::cross: You will by default do a front roll off of a left side quarter pipe and a back roll off of a right side quarter pipe.

damn. until that moment i was understanding everything i've read on this forum. but it looks like my english's still not good enough. i'm sorry man, i just cannot get any sentence of your writing... i know it's stupid, but it seems i can't even understand: "off" means on the pipe, or out of the pipe. :confused:

if you could explain by more simple words, or maybe make a video...

i know i'm not in position to ask you, but...

i appreciate your help.

i apologize. there's actually nothing here to explain. it's easy and self done. i just thought you meant the regular pipes. but the quorter pipes are completely another thing - that's why i couldn't done that trick - i tried to perform it on a wrong pipe type. such a shame :o

Edited by VladimirBy

but now i have another question. alright, i've done all the tricks. i'm sure i did, because i was reading in the left down corner the name of a done trick and counted. and nothing popped up.

i'm not sure. in the beginning of the trick list there're "spin left" and "spin right". when i push x+direction, the character permorning a "spin". is it the same as a "spin left" or a "slip right"? if not, that make sense, because i don't understand: i've done all the tricks over 10 times and didn't get the trophy.

also. is the trick list confirmed? for example there's a trick called "fat chance". i think there're some more...

Edited by VladimirBy

The trick list is complete.

I believe the spin left/right must be done off the top of a ramp.

I will play tonight to verify the spins.

Remember you have to cross the finish line for the tricks to count.

For instance, if you do 10 front flips and then restart they will not count towards your cumulative total.

They only are added once you complete the map (cross the finish line). You do NOT need to complete the objective.

Edited by biocidej

The trick list is complete.

I believe the spin left/right must be done off the top of a ramp.

I will play tonight to verify the spins.

Remember you have to cross the finish line for the tricks to count.

For instance, if you do 10 front flips and then restart they will not count towards your cumulative total.

They only are added once you complete the map (cross the finish line). You do NOT need to complete the objective.

ok thanks. from my side, i'll try to do the left/right spins on the top of ramps tomorrow.

yes, i have read your guide carefully, so i always crossed the line before restarting.

and yeah, now i have 95% thanks to your guide :) the acrobat is the only trophy i've got left.

okey. i tried to perform a spin on the very top of a ramp (clear the view map). when i'm about to fly up, but still on the ramp, i tried to press x+direction... and i performed a regular spin, not a "spin left"/"spin right". what am i doing wrong?

also. i'm thinking of reasons why i might not get the trophy.

if a spin is the same as "spin left", "spin right", then maybe i did wrong:

1. i was performing flexes not from a flip. i was going to a ramp, jumped from it, pushed the button - sometimes it worked and in the left down corner were appearing the correct names of the tricks that i actually had to do while "while performing a flip". guess there's no difference?

2. if i done the trick and it said x2, x4. does it mean i've done the trick 2, 4 times? because if not, then i have a little less than 10 for "front roll" and "back roll", because it always said "x2", so i've done each trick a little over 5 times in stead of 10.

Edited by VladimirBy

OK,

I just replayed the game and it does actually just say spin and NOT spin left/spin right. In hindsight, it would be pretty difficult to NOT get these two in the course of playing through the game just because they are done more often than not even when you're not trying.

Also, if it says x2 that counts as 2 of that trick.

Have you done all 3 of the charges 10x?

M-Tantrum, etc. by holding the appropriate button until both hands are on the handle and then releasing?

The only other thing I can think is are you actually crossing the finish line to SAVE the number of tricks you have done?

If you restart the map you lose any tricks you have done on that run.

OK,

I just replayed the game and it does actually just say spin and NOT spin left/spin right. In hindsight, it would be pretty difficult to NOT get these two in the course of playing through the game just because they are done more often than not even when you're not trying.

Also, if it says x2 that counts as 2 of that trick.

Have you done all 3 of the charges 10x?

M-Tantrum, etc. by holding the appropriate button until both hands are on the handle and then releasing?

The only other thing I can think is are you actually crossing the finish line to SAVE the number of tricks you have done?

If you restart the map you lose any tricks you have done on that run.

okey man. i don't know how, but i finally got the trophy. i tried to reperform some of the tricks 10 times again (such as backroll and frontroll) and press "continue" instead of "restart", and when i done frontroll 2 more times (x2), after crossing the line the unexpected trophy popped up. is there a possibility that the trophy a glitched, or i just done something wrong?

anyways, now i finally have 100% on it. thank you man for your guide and your respond! :)

Edited by VladimirBy

• 3 weeks later...
Question about the Front/Back flip method.

I'm unable to boost up the Multiplier, it stucks on 2/3X no way i can get it to 20X, what am i doing wrong ?

You are probably trying to do the flips too close together. Pause about 1sec between each flip. Otherwise, you will not land the next flip and your multiplier will not go up (and may even go down a little)

• 3 weeks later...

How can I pass the following maps: Shifting, Highway and Devil Jaws where they need to score 150k, 250k and 500k points? I tried to do the backflip but never Frontflip and greatly increases the multiplier and thus can not get many points and still have to worry about those gates and the Devil Jaws have to do without using 500k points Hard Edge (L2 + R2), missing only these three maps for me to complete and win the trophy Avid Collector, I need help because I really liked this game and I want to make 100% trophies on it.

• 1 month later...

Question about (S) Champion of Wakeboarding! Can you restart an event while going for 10 gold+goals on the events in a row in case you messed up? I hope so, I really liked the demo after giving it another shot, just liked to know so that I'm able to get all trophies too in that way for that (S)!) Thanks:)

Edited by Dreadnought190