The King of Iron Wake Tournament

lade73

i just got my next to last trophy after putting over 35 hours in this game: the dreaded:

The King of Iron Wake Tournament

Win 10 times (gold medal + all additional goals) in a row in any different single player missions.

:applause:

here are the route i followed after COUNTLESS failures, i made a choice to do the hardest ones first!

go with the flow (tough with the roofes soemtimes)

shifting (no missing, or you won´t get a high enough score)

balance is important (keep it real;))

hyperspace

star track

beware of the sharks

gather the stars

clear the view

trickster

beginning of the story

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need to add my 2 cents here. When attempting this trophy and you either crash or miss a sub-objective do not fret or rage. Instead quit to the XMB and start up Wakeboarding and try again. This game ONLY saves when you finish a race or you quit to the main menu.

This trophy took me 40 minutes maximum, felt sorry for OP spending over 10 hours on it so felt I had to let people know!

I'm guessing the tutorial doesn't count as a mission?? Cause it has a souvenir and all...

EDIT: just read the above post! Thanks for that one :) Sorry guys, but I'm going for the easy solution here :whistle:

EDIT2: Got the trophy in less than an hour by quitting and restarting the game... It def works

Edited by steviej

• 1 year later...
Need to add my 2 cents here. When attempting this trophy and you either crash or miss a sub-objective do not fret or rage. Instead quit to the XMB and start up Wakeboarding and try again. This game ONLY saves when you finish a race or you quit to the main menu.

This trophy took me 40 minutes maximum, felt sorry for OP spending over 10 hours on it so felt I had to let people know!

Good to know! This should be added to the guide...