Rate the trophy difficulty.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very easy.
    • 10 - Very hard.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.20

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by olsen77

Yeah, that one, and 50x multiplier and getting all souvenirs. Most are just slightly time-consuming, but I don't ever see myself getting those three. I just can't get to 50. I got to 42 one time but that was a real fluke. Moreover, there are 4-5 levels I don't think I'll ever be able to get the souvenir on. So, all in all I'd say to 100% it would be at least an 8/10.

I'll vote when I have more trophies. Played like 2-3 hours, i've gotten zero trophies :D :D

Got stuck on the level where you need to get a multiplier of 6 goddamn I will never make it to 50 multiplier lol :D

Yeah, that one, and 50x multiplier and getting all souvenirs. Most are just slightly time-consuming, but I don't ever see myself getting those three. I just can't get to 50. I got to 42 one time but that was a real fluke. Moreover, there are 4-5 levels I don't think I'll ever be able to get the souvenir on. So, all in all I'd say to 100% it would be at least an 8/10.

Im still at like only 4hours played, 75% of the souvenirs. 50x multiplier is really easy on the right level.. I got up to 65. I still think the only hard one is the I posted above

Im still at like only 4hours played, 75% of the souvenirs. 50x multiplier is really easy on the right level.. I got up to 65. I still think the only hard one is the I posted above

Well then, good Sir, you are far better at the game than I am. Care to divulge which level you found best for 50x multiplier? I figure I probably tried to on the same level, but I'd like to hear your thoughts anyway.

I believe I got 50x on 'Obstacle Course'. The last level I think it is. There's a lot of 'gifts' that pop up on it. Just don't crash and pound out the tricks off the wake.

I cannot get 'Acrobat' or 'Pathfinder'. I've done all the tricks more than 10 times (I counted) and I used the distanced traveled stat and didn't crash for more than 25km. I'm sure I'm overlooking something. Anyone got those?

Well, I just got pathfinder...somehow. I was going for it, crashed...turned off system. Came back later to try again and played 4 missions and didn't crash but was short of 25km. After the mission, I got it. Go figure. Not sure how it's figured.

Trying for Acrobat now, I've gone through every trick more than 10 times now...I don't know what else to do...is there a secret trick I don't know about?

Well, I just got pathfinder...somehow. I was going for it, crashed...turned off system. Came back later to try again and played 4 missions and didn't crash but was short of 25km. After the mission, I got it. Go figure. Not sure how it's figured.

Trying for Acrobat now, I've gone through every trick more than 10 times now...I don't know what else to do...is there a secret trick I don't know about?

Yeah, probably, there is. You're probably missing the Backroll and Frontroll tricks, which you can only do off of the quarter pipes, but I'll just list all the tricks for you.

Spin Left

Spin Right

Frontflip

Backflip

Backroll

Frontroll

Flight

Short Break

Tailgrab

Stalefish

Method

Nosegrab

M-Tantrum

M-Whirlybird

M-Double Roll

Tantrum

Whirlybird

Double Half Cub Roll

Front2Fakie

Bullet

Fat Chance

Well then, good Sir, you are far better at the game than I am. Care to divulge which level you found best for 50x multiplier? I figure I probably tried to on the same level, but I'd like to hear your thoughts anyway.

Im not even sure what level it was, but it was one of the ones that the sub goal is to get a 40x or something. But yeah like they said if you just dont crash and get as many gifts as u can, and if ur about to lose multiplier just do a quick 180 or anything, pretty easy to get 50 on most levels.

As for tricks master, I must be missing the rolls of the quarter pipe to cuz ive done everything else way more than 10x

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, probably, there is. You're probably missing the Backroll and Frontroll tricks, which you can only do off of the quarter pipes, but I'll just list all the tricks for you.

Spin Left

Spin Right

Frontflip

Backflip

Backroll

Frontroll

Flight

Short Break

Tailgrab

Stalefish

Method

Nosegrab

M-Tantrum

M-Whirlybird

M-Double Roll

Tantrum

Whirlybird

Double Half Cub Roll

Front2Fakie

Bullet

Fat Chance

oh sweet mother of god. tnx for the trick list. I´ve been pushing for this the last two evenings along with the innfamous "The King of Iron Wake Tournament" trophy and i also have troubles with the Pathfinder trophy. i´m POSITIVE i got over 25 km...BAH!

Im not even sure what level it was, but it was one of the ones that the sub goal is to get a 40x or something. But yeah like they said if you just dont crash and get as many gifts as u can, and if ur about to lose multiplier just do a quick 180 or anything, pretty easy to get 50 on most levels.

As for tricks master, I must be missing the rolls of the quarter pipe to cuz ive done everything else way more than 10x

my best is 78x easy on "star track"

I voted 8.

I was going to vote a 7 until I really got into trying to get the King of Iron Wake Tournament trophy. I have come REALLY close but always screw something up on one of my 'easy' boards I have saved for last. I'm gonna make my last push for this trophy tonight and expect to get it. It will take anyone trying to get this trophy a good amount of time and skill (and little luck) to get 10 in a row.

EDIT: Got it last night and am now officially 100%. See my trophy guide for advice on completing this difficult game.

Edited by biocidej

• 1 month later...

now, when thanks to the guide i have 100%, i can officially vote 7/10.

in the beginning you may find the game hard, but to the time when you collect all of the souvenirs you are bound to become a profi; the game becomes much easier after that.

the game is not too hard to 100%. in spite of other games, this one is not frustrating which makes the process of attempting more fun than hard.

even the King of Iron Wake Tournament was not too hard or annoying to me, as you need to beat just 5 hard maps, and then 5 really easy ones.

Just finished the list, apart from the trophy that needs 2 controllers.

I voted a 4/10. If I wasn't able to cheat the King of the wake trophy, I'd probably still be at it and my score would've been a lot higher.

Fun game and it looks great. Possibly the best digital representation of moving water I've seen so far. I didn't mind the higher price tag at all. Well worth it imo.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 years later...