Gameplay

leptonic

I've had this game on Steam for years, it's absolutely amazing. Oddly enough there's no trophy for acquiring the trinkets as far as I can see, which is strange, I was fully expecting one. One particular one is incredibly tricky.

Good luck either way. Doing it without a single death is going to be extremely hard, as is the 1 minute super Gravitron survival. God I hate that thing.

• 3 weeks later...

lol I've seen this game down here for a while now, I always thought it was a mistake. How do you even pronounce it? Just "V" 6 times, or just say the sound a V makes?

And the gameplay reminds me a little of Thomas Was Alone, the way it's structured and everything.

Edited by TheViper4Life

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I've always though the the VVVVVV represented the spikes in the game. This will be a hard 100% without a doubt. Luckily it's been out on PC for a long time so there should be some speed run stuff kicking around that should help. The game is super short when you know where to go so I suggest for the first play through just enjoy it and learn where everything is.

I'm gonna be curious to see how many people can get the no death because it's so easy to screw up in this game and there is one section that is a very long scroller that is really tough.

Here is a 14 minute no death speed run:

Edited by Eightc

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...