Gold trophy glitch

Pj10

Hi all

Please can you help/advise/commiserate:

Today I finished Voodoo Dice but 'Voodoo sorcerer' did not pop up.

I have every other trophy (meaning I have achieved voodoo time for all levels).

Is there anything I need to do to get the gold or should I begin the grieving process?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

I am sorry to say but I am quite certain grieving is your only option now unless you try to replay a level (any level) and get voodoo time on it again?

I am stuck on world 4, level 15, cannot get past it. What did you do/follow for that level?

Watch this I think it helps u!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0S6w8oW-eg]Voodoo Dice - World 04 Levels 14-15 - Voodoo Time - YouTube[/ame]

Hi Tii

Thanks for your reply. For World 4 level 15 follow this exactly:

Down, right, up, left, down, right, right, right, up, up, up, up, left, left, left (you will connect to the pink dice)

Right, down, right, up, left, up, up, up, up, left (the white dice blocking your path will disappear)

Now if you press up once then keep pressing left you will traverse the gap. This should take no longer than 15 seconds- especially when you've done it 30+ times!

The following part is tricky because you must avoid getting zapped by the blue dice but also do not make it disappear. At exactly 3.30 in the video posted by P3hmo6 you see the key position, i.e. your dice safe on the outside and the pink dice maneuvering the blue dice.

At 5.16 in the video you see the key square. Wait here. Do not go further right like the player shown, because you will either get zapped on your right or sink on your left.

Now for the final part: Either, if the blue dice hits the switch just hold right to get home. Or, when the blue dice lands on the square to the right of the switch, press right, right, right, right, down (this will force the blue dice onto the switch), then press up, right, right to get home.

Best of luck with it - enjoy shouting at the blue dice - and I hope the gold trophy pops up for you!

Edited by Pj10