rashid shahids vanishing act

dittyeating

Who is this guy anyway? All I know is people talk about this guy who keeps promising Vita games but never fucking delievers because there's still nothing to play on Vita but ports and Japanese games about doing weird shit to little kids.

He has some top job for sony and he is in control of getting games to the vita but up until maybe 6 months ago he tweeted every other week about vita games but now we dont hear from him, says it all really

This guy? I think the OP has the name wrong.....

Shahid Ahmad: 'My Team is Working on 70 PS Vita Games,' 40 PS4 Games

The last I heard was him stepping into the Type-0 brouhaha, but the first link is his response just after that. Hopefully he's got stuff to show at Gamerscom. I had high hopes for Metrico but hearing that it's bogged down with Vita gimmicks turns me off it. :(

This guy? I think the OP has the name wrong.....

Shahid Ahmad: 'My Team is Working on 70 PS Vita Games,' 40 PS4 Games

The last I heard was him stepping into the Type-0 brouhaha, but the first link is his response just after that. Hopefully he's got stuff to show at Gamerscom. I had high hopes for Metrico but hearing that it's bogged down with Vita gimmicks turns me off it. :(

Oops:rolleyes:

if he is presenting at gamescom then we might be getting somethink

Just saw this:

Gamescom 2014: Sony Comments on Alleged Lack of Vita Announcements - IGN

In response to fan backlash for an alleged shortage of announcements for the PlayStation Vita, Sony executive Shahid Kamal Ahmad explained via Twitter that there are many games incoming for the handheld.

Ahmad confirmed that these games include Nom Nom Galaxy, Pix the Cat, Papers, Please, Tales of Hearts R, Velocity 2X, Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number, Broforce, and Volume. While no other games were discussed, Ahmad said that there will be several more, and asked that people stay tuned for more information about the future releases on Vita.

"Watch out for more details on the announced games (and others to follow)," he reassured. "Some great games in the pipe for Vita."

Ahmad also commented on the irony of the angst directed at him, saying "It's funny, a few weeks ago, people were jokingly asking us to stop bringing so many games to Vita because they couldn't keep up."

I don't know what people expect from him. It is not like he has billions of dollars at his disposal and he purposefully stops the games from coming to Vita. He has most likely a limited budget, and given that third parties will never spend too much money on Vita, and the top management of Sony as well, he is doing a good job of bringing quality games. I enjoyed most of the smallish Vita games.

I don't know what people expect from him. It is not like he has billions of dollars at his disposal and he purposefully stops the games from coming to Vita. He has most likely a limited budget, and given that third parties will never spend too much money on Vita, and the top management of Sony as well, he is doing a good job of bringing quality games. I enjoyed most of the smallish Vita games.

I'm with you here. And he does a fantastic job. Just seeing how much he defended Sony and himself last on twitter made me see how much work he does to make the vita live on.

I love the indies on vita, but then again, i love indies in general. But i do get all the anger from people. The vita isnt getting anything but indies or Japanese games. And both of these 2 sort of games isnt loved by everyone. I'm personally fine with it as i love both. But we are lacking the triple A titles we were promised back before Vita was released.

I don't really like him, think he lies.

at the end of the day if an infamous, uncharted sequel or god of war vita title was in the works, even if it was over 1 year away do you think they would announce it, yes I do , just to give us something

if a gta vita or resident evil vita or bioshock vita title was in the works then we would know

basically no big title is in the works for the vita and id bet my house we wont see one again

I love the indies on vita, but then again, i love indies in general. But i do get all the anger from people. The vita isnt getting anything but indies or Japanese games. And both of these 2 sort of games isnt loved by everyone. I'm personally fine with it as i love both. But we are lacking the triple A titles we were promised back before Vita was released.

A lot of us did spend over $200 on the device (plus more for memory cards, games, PS+, etc). Like me, plenty of us do feel we've gotten our $200 worth. However, most games that are coming out don't push the system's limits. Indie games are nice, but a lot of them I can play on my phone, which is way more portable anyways. Plus, phones are actually being supported and pushed (Bioshock...). If I don't like portability, then I can play it on my PS3 or my brother's PS4, which more often than not provides a better experience. And I don't need to worry much about battery life. It's frustrating after experiences like Uncharted, Killzone and even HD remasters like MGS and FFX.

It makes me wish there was a $100 version of the Vita made specifically for Indie games. If Sony did that from the get-go, the system could've been a big success. It provides us with more than what cell phones can do gaming-wise, but is also cheaper than a 3DS. Then other features like PSNow and Remote Play sound a lot more appealing. It also removes the high expectation of big AAA titles.

I don't really like him, think he lies.

at the end of the day if an infamous, uncharted sequel or god of war vita title was in the works, even if it was over 1 year away do you think they would announce it, yes I do , just to give us something

if a gta vita or resident evil vita or bioshock vita title was in the works then we would know

basically no big title is in the works for the vita and id bet my house we wont see one again

Did he ever said that Infamous, Uncharted, GTA Vita, Resident Evil etc. are coming to the Vita? If not, no he is not lying.