Vita Exclusives

Eric-B14

http://i.imgur.com/gB8DykE.png

Banner made by ESYLD

If you're not a member of this site then why not sign up now? Go here to register

Hey everyone, as the current owner of the PS3 and PS4 exclusives threads I thought it was time to make a thread to show everyone the Vita exclusives. If I miss any please let me know, all help is greatly appreciated.

Last Updated: 04-17-16

Card Based

• Army Corps of Hell
  • Asphalt: Injection
  • Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified
  • Corpse Party: Blood Drive
  • Demon Gaze
  • DJ Max Technika Tune
  • Dynasty Warriors Next
  • Gravity Rush
  • Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Producing Perfection
  • Invizimals: The Resistance
  • Killzone: Mercenary
  • LittleBigPlanet Vita
  • Little Deviants
  • Lumines Electronic Symphony
  • Mind Zero
  • Modnation Racers: Road Trip
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
  • Persona 4: Dancing All Night
  • Ragnarok Odyessy
  • Reality Fighters
  • Resistance: Burning Skies
  • Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
  • Shinobido 2
  • Smart As
  • Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
  • Soul Sacrifice
  • Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
  • Touch My Katamari
  • Toukiden: The Age Of Demons
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Unit 13
  • Valhalla Knights 3
  • Wipeout 2048
  • Ys Memories of Celceta

Edited by Eric-B14

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSN

• Chronovolt
  • Dokuro
  • Freedom Wars
  • Frobisher Says!
  • New Paint Park
  • Senran Kagura Bon Appétit!
  • Soul Sacrifice Delta
  • SUMIONI DEMON ARTS
  • Super Star Dust Delta
  • Uncharted: Fight for Fortune
  • Wake Up Club
  • Welcome Park

Japanese

• Bullet Girls

Coming Soon

• Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space
  • Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment

Edited by Eric-B14

From what I can remember Ys Memories of Celceta and Shinobido 2 are vita exclusive you can add Freedom Wars to the coming soon section

EDIT: Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is currently Japanese exclusive but I read somewhere it will be getting localized pretty soon can't remember where at the moment

EDIT 2: All the above games are disc based and I just remember one more SUMIONI DEMON ARTS is a exclusive PSN game

EDIT 3: If im not mistaken Ragnarok Odyessy is also disc based exclusive and Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment(PSN) is coming soon that's all I can think of

Edited by JL85

PSN:

Super Stardust Delta

Disc based:

Unit 13

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (they did an HD version on other systems though)

Lumines Electronic Symphony

Little Deviants

Touch My Katamari

PSN:

Wake up Club

Smart As

Dokuro (also available on Android market)

Frobisher Says!

New Paint Park

Welcome Park

I just thought of another one but you were too quick for me to edit my post! :p

Toukiden: The Age Of Demons. Again, it's disc based.

From what I can remember Ys Memories of Celceta and Shinobido 2 are vita exclusive you can add Freedom Wars to the coming soon section

EDIT: Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus is currently Japanese exclusive but I read somewhere it will be getting localized pretty soon can't remember where at the moment

EDIT 2: All the above games are disc based and I just remember one more SUMIONI DEMON ARTS is a exclusive PSN game

EDIT 3: If im not mistaken Ragnarok Odyessy is also disc based exclusive and Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment(PSN) is coming soon that's all I can think of

Thanks everyone!

Soul Sacrifice Delta - Upcoming

Army Corps of Hell

Asphalt: Injection

Chronovolt - PSN

Dead or Alive 5+

Demon Gaze

Dynasty Warriors Next

Reality Fighters - PSN?

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune - PSN

Valhalla Knights 3

Thanks! Reality Fighters was actually released on disc too.

Thanks for creating this thread, I've sadly fallen behind on keeping track of PSVita's exclusives (probably because I don't have PSVita yet).

By the way, I'm probably just nitpicking, but would you mind adding "PS" to the Vita?

As in have the thread title read PSVita Exclusives, instead of Vita Exclusives.

If enhanced ports exclusive to PS Vita count like Dead Or Alive 5 Plus, then this is going to be a long list. @Field, Ciel no Surge, Hello Kitty to Issho: Block Crash V, Let's Fish! Hooked On, Tales of Hearts R, Tales of Innocence R, Atelier Totori Plus, Atelier Meruru Plus, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Yahari Game Demo Ore no Seishun Love-Kome Hamachi Gatteiru, Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God, Slotter Mania V: Master of Martial Hearts II, Slotter Mania V: Highschool of the Dead, Slotter Mania V: Black Lagoon, Ro-Kyu-Bu! Naisho no Shutter Chance, Persona 4: Golden, Ore ni Hatarakette Iwaretemo Otsu HD, Muramasa Rebirth, Mind = Zero, Miku Miku Hockey, Magica Wars: Zanbatsu, Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Battle Pentagram, Monster Monpiece, Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable, Dream Club Zero Portable, DJ Max Technika Tune, Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention, Disgaea 4 A Promise Revisited, Criminal Girls: Invitation, Atelier Ayesha Plus, Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua], Haiyore! Nyaruko-San, Hotchkiss, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2: Sisters Generation, Moero Chronicle, Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U, Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection, PhotoKano Kiss, New Little King's Story, Hakuoki SSL: Sweet School Life, Golden Time: Vivid Memories, Amagami Ebikore+, Amnesia: V Edition, Amnesia World and Dekomori Senran Kagura. Sometitles I used the English title even if the game was Japan-only.

Edited by Shuffle

If enhanced ports exclusive to PS Vita count like Dead Or Alive 5 Plus, then this is going to be a long list. @Field, Ciel no Surge, Hello Kitty to Issho: Block Crash V, Let's Fish! Hooked On, Tales of Hearts R, Tales of Innocence R, Atelier Totori Plus, Atelier Meruru Plus, The Pet Girl of Sakurasou, Yahari Game Demo Ore no Seishun Love-Kome Hamachi Gatteiru, Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God, Slotter Mania V: Master of Martial Hearts II, Slotter Mania V: Highschool of the Dead, Slotter Mania V: Black Lagoon, Ro-Kyu-Bu! Naisho no Shutter Chance, Persona 4: Golden, Ore ni Hatarakette Iwaretemo Otsu HD, Muramasa Rebirth, Mind = Zero, Miku Miku Hockey, Magica Wars: Zanbatsu, Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Battle Pentagram, Monster Monpiece, Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable, Dream Club Zero Portable, DJ Max Technika Tune, Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention, Disgaea 4 A Promise Revisited, Criminal Girls: Invitation, Atelier Ayesha Plus, Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua], Haiyore! Nyaruko-San, Hotchkiss, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1, Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2: Sisters Generation, Moero Chronicle, Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U, Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection, PhotoKano Kiss, New Little King's Story, Hakuoki SSL: Sweet School Life, Golden Time: Vivid Memories, Amagami Ebikore+, Amnesia: V Edition, Amnesia World and Dekomori Senran Kagura. Sometitles I used the English title even if the game was Japan-only.

This is a impressive wall of text but you should probably break it down into the categories since you included a bit of everything and you should probably drop the ports out since well they're ports regardless of some having exclusive content

Thanks for creating this thread, I've sadly fallen behind on keeping track of PSVita's exclusives (probably because I don't have PSVita yet).

By the way, I'm probably just nitpicking, but would you mind adding "PS" to the Vita?

As in have the thread title read PSVita Exclusives, instead of Vita Exclusives.

I shall consider it! :p

Holy!

Thanks! :D

This is a impressive wall of text but you should probably break it down into the categories since you included a bit of everything and you should probably drop the ports out since well they're ports regardless of some having exclusive content

After some consideration I have decided that I'm removing ports from my lists (excluding HD collections).

Smart as has a physical release.

If Lumines is considered an exclusive, then dj max technika tune should also be considered as such and not merely a port.

Sorcery saga is a vita exclusive and not a port

Additional:

Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Producing Perfection

Wipeout 2048

That DJ Max game is only just a port of an Arcade game. So definitely included that in my previous message as well as that Neptunia game because that for sure is an exclusive(though a port could happen in the future but not now).

• 3 weeks later...
Smart as has a physical release.

If Lumines is considered an exclusive, then dj max technika tune should also be considered as such and not merely a port.

Sorcery saga is a vita exclusive and not a port

Additional:

Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Producing Perfection

Wipeout 2048

Soul Sacrifice Delta has now been released so can be moved from the Upcoming list, although I've only found it via PSN so far.

Freedom Wars has been released in Japan I'm told, just awaiting a Western release.

Mind Zero is another Vita exclusive that's recently been released, both PSN and "disc" based.

Thanks everyone!

Conception II?

That game was also released on 3DS, thanks though.

Sorry to be picky but should "Disc Based" be called "Card Based" or "Retail"?

Thanks for making this list. I had no idea Crossbuy/Crosssave was so popular! (ie. lack of true exclusives)

I suppose I could change it since you are correct. :o

Edited by Eric-B14

• 1 month later...