Sign The Petition "The Last of Us" for PSVITA

Milera

tbh I really don't understand why there needs to be a Vita version of a game that's on the PS3.

I want original games made for the vita, not ports of PS3 games.

From Sony's perspective - wouldn't original games be a better selling point as in you must have the vita to play this game?

If the choice is a game that has versions on both the PS3 version will always win as large HD screen will win over Vita's ditty screen every time.

I love my vita, but it's not a device to completely immerse yourself in especially compared to the set-up I have for the PS3

tbh I really don't understand why there needs to be a Vita version of a game that's on the PS3.

From Sony's perspective - wouldn't original games be a better selling point as in you must have the vita to play this game?

If the choice is a game that has versions on both the PS3 version will always win as large HD screen will win over Vita's ditty screen every time.

I love my vita, but it's not a device to completely immerse yourself in especially compared to the set-up I have for the PS3

I don't have PS3 and never intended to buy one and it not just me, It's different console and it has nothing to do with PS3 and whether the game is already on the PS3 or not. I think Vita owners have a right not to be a PS3 owners and get as good games as PS3 users are getting...

Rather they made another new game for the Vita than just port TLOU tbh.

These. The only thing Vita really has is PS3 port after PS3 port after PS3 port. The last thing Vita needs is another bloody PS3 port. It needs original exclusive games.

Is there an option to sign this petition in opposition to it rather than in favor of it?

I don't have PS3 and never intended to buy one and it not just me, It's different console and it has nothing to do with PS3 and whether the game is already on the PS3 or not. I think Vita owners have a right not to be a PS3 owners and get as good games as PS3 users are getting...
It has everything to do with whether the game is already on PS3 or not. Some of us own both a PS3 and a Vita, and the Vita has been absolutely fucking useless because outside of a very small number of exclusive games, all the system has is PS3 ports. The last thing we want is more, we want games we can't get anywhere else on our Vita so it can actually be worth something rather than being the piece of crap we blew $250 on to play PS3 games we could already play on our PS3.

If you don't buy a PS3, that's your problem. But don't try to make the Vita's library even shittier for the rest of us just because you have some personal hang-up with buying a PS3.

No. No, no, no. The things that make The Last of Us amazing would be lost by putting it on Vita.

I would understand a petition asking for another Uncharted or maybe even a tie-in for The Last of Us, and have Sony Bend make it. I would understand wanting a unique experience on the PS Vita. But I can't understand a petition asking for a port when Vita needs more exclusives.

I know that the Vita's current role as a "PS3 portable" is kind towards those who don't have a PS3, but for those of us who have both a PS3 and Vita, we want a little more substance, we want more games that reinforce why getting a Vita was a brilliant idea.

How about a petition to have each one of Sony's major 1st party studios make an original game for the Vita.There's a chance Sucker Punch,Naughty Dog,and Sony Santa Monica will never make a game for the vita.They'll just port HD versions of old games.(God of War,Jak and Daxter).I know they're working on the PS4 right now,but come on the Vita needs support.

I remember a thread about bringing Borderlands 2 to the Vita as well. Both The Last of Us and Borderlands 2 are great games, but the Vita cannot support such games; and even if it did, it wouldn't have the same level of graphics or fluid gameplay as it did on console. I'd much rather have a variation of the games that were specifically made for the Vita.

Let Sony Bend do work on a game set in the same universe. Naughty Dog said there are plenty of stories that could be told. This first game is Joel and Ellie's story. A Vita game could tell another story with new main characters in a different part of the country/world.

It safe to assume this topic has at least been discussed within ND and/or Bend :)

I'm all in favour of an original The Last of Us title. Set as the outbreak occurs? Use Near to trade valuable items? Use a lightbulb in real life to light the way through a dark corridor...:whistle:

How about a petition to have each one of Sony's major 1st party studios make an original game for the Vita.There's a chance Sucker Punch,Naughty Dog,and Sony Santa Monica will never make a game for the vita.They'll just port HD versions of old games.(God of War,Jak and Daxter).I know they're working on the PS4 right now,but come on the Vita needs support.

Those studios will always be too busy making games for the PS3/4. Vita titles and ports will be handled by studios such as SCE Bend, Ready at Dawn, Bluepoint Games and so on.

Im not fussed about getting ps3 ports as long as they are good games. I dont have a PS3 anymore only have a vita and i really feel we are missing out not getting the same games.

I would love to see the last of us, GTA, MOH, COD, even things like the walking dead survival instinct would be a nice change on the vita as we get very little choice of games. I am getting very close to the end of my list of games i actually want to play on the vita. There seems to be loads of fantasy, mystical type adventure/fighting games that i have no interest in.